Hacking POLL: Are you still going to buy Switch games after today's announcement?

Are you still going to buy Switch games now that the kernal is released?

• Total voters

Nickp2517

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the recent news of the kernal released, are you still going to be buying Switch games? For me, no. Going to wait until the kernal exploit and then the eventual hacking begins.

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the recent news of the kernal released, are you still going to be buying Switch games? For me, no. Going to wait until the kernal exploit and then the eventual hacking begins.
Yeah... I still plan to buy Ultra Sun and Psychic Espers for 3DS. Even if I get em on free shop for free, 3 whopping gigs is overkill. Physical copies of games that are at least 2 gigs are less fuss, muss, mess, and stress.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

pcm720

Trophies
Website
pcm720.me
XP
Country
Russia

darkaxe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Of course I would buy games. Even with the WiiU / 3ds hacked, i still buy games. Last one was Ever Oasis for 3ds and Mario 3d World for the WiiU just a few days ago. Personally, im only interested in emulation.

Reactions: ar4757

ken95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
[13:05] <@qlutoo> we don't have kernel code exec (yet)

They have the code, they don't have control of it yet.
Even if they did, they wouldn't release it.

You'll still be buying games for a while.
Not like there are any anyways.

Reactions: deishido

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I definitely don't want my Switch getting banned from online, I have no issue with that being the case on my 3DS given how little I use online on the device. I already use online on the Switch far more often, as such if the Switch does get to a good hacked state, at most I'd add homebrew for oldschool emulators and the like, but I'd still be buying all the good Switch games i'm interested in.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This makes me wish there was a person that made a fake exploit that seemed so real that people fell for it and then everyone would feel stupid afterwards. I really do. With the Switch I mean. Otherwise, like everyone else is saying:

It might be years. I don't know why people are freaking out over nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over