?

For whom will/would you vote?

This poll will close on Nov 4, 2020 at 8:41 PM.
  1. Donald Trump and Mike Pence (Republican Party)

33.4%
  2. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris (Democratic Party)

52.0%
  3. Jo Jorgensen and Spike Cohen (Libertarian Party)

2.6%
  4. Howie Hawkins and Angela Walker (Green Party)

3.9%
  5. Other

8.2%
  6. 587 voter(s)
  1. AkGBA

AkGBA Nope

France
    Wow that escalated quickly.

2. r0achtheunsavory

r0achtheunsavory GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Absolutely nothing 'escalated', this is what's been going on for years.

"Saul Alinsky" wrote the leftist playbook strategy, meaning their stated goal is always accuse your opponent of what you're actually doing yourself. So this entire time of leftists spamming the word "racism!", they were actually promoting things like a South African-style, White genocide movement themselves.

CallmeBerto likes this.
  3. gregory-samba

gregory-samba GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm not sure I believe in white genocide, but anyone can be racist. Just because you're black doesn't mean you can't be racist against whites.

*Snip*

Last edited by Foxi4, Sep 28, 2020 - Reason: Inappropriate meme again
  4. notimp

notimp Well-Known Member

Laos
    Thats wrong. The moderator in question liked insane conspiracies in this thread, and seeded vitreal, where he publically laughed about people being preassured onto party lines.

I tried to confront that, then I was punished for 'language used'.

Issue being, you cant try to bring this forum back to critical discussion, when its a moderator trolling you.

You provided three videos on three unrelated cases, misrepresented one of them, and then made a generalization, that "democrats are all corrupt too", dont you see. At least in the form of material you provided.

One of the videos had a youtuber talk 2x speed about a legal matter, and the interjecting terms, like "the national hero from the Trump administration, that was unjustifiedly under investigation by the FBI - Its all a great conspiracy, because that judge took that paper, and then obivously returned it to that other judge, and then..:" -- with the entire video being unparsable, partisan, intercut with emotional gaffs from hollywood movies, an you referring to the title "Democrates corrupt?" But ignored the questionmark, that was set there so the title would not have been a straight out lie.

Because nothing in the video tries lays out an act of corruption, its just conjecture, and leaving emotionally loaded words at the right spot. Then doing a bunch of *wink wink, nudge nudge*. To have the intended meaning build in your head. Thats not factual, thats not proof.

And then two unrelated videos proving 'something', but again, certainly not corruption like you claimed.

Thats not arguing.

What Bidens son did, is unrelated to Biden himself being corrupt, but thats a distinction thats alien to you. (Ivanka Trump received kickbacks in the form of trademark licenses for her fashion brands in China. F.e. I dont see you mentioning her.)

I didnt mean to gasslight you, but you posted a video with a title "all democrats corrupt?", and this is what I focused on.

Then you brought three examples that showed no corruption at all. And shouted, why arent you recognizing those? One of which was Biden answering a question at a townhall, that had nothing to do with corruption, or even inapropriate behavior on their part whatsoever.

You just threw dirt to see, what would stick.

You posted a video that was unparsable, borderline crazy, and tried to garner views with the insinuation that all democrats are corrupt. I honestly dont know what to do with that. 'But you provided links.'

Last edited by notimp, Sep 28, 2020
  5. notimp

notimp Well-Known Member

Laos
  6. r0achtheunsavory

United States
    Fake news. Everyone in both parties are corrupt except Ron Paul & Rand Paul. Dennis Kucinich had to retire because he was the only non-criminal in the entire democrat party.

ForgotWhoIam likes this.
  7. SG854
    This message by SG854 has been removed from public view by Foxi4, Sep 29, 2020, Reason: No moon lizards please.
    Sep 29, 2020
  8. Methanoid

Methanoid GBAtemp Regular

It might be fun to compare this poll to the results.... I suspect the 3rd parties will be non existent in the real thing

9. r0achtheunsavory

United States
    This website isn't very representative of the real world. Wouldn't be surprised if some rogue mod was rigging it either. On all the financial sites and stuff that run these polls, Trump has like 90% of the vote.

On the street in my neighborhood, there were ZERO politcial signs in 2016. This year there's one, yes, ONE Biden sign and.....8 Trump signs.

10. notimp

notimp Well-Known Member

Laos
    KingVamp likes this.
  11. UltraSUPRA

UltraSUPRA No Hope, No Escape, No Mask

United States
  12. monkeyman4412

monkeyman4412 Gbatemp's moronic trash

United States
    more so lack of proof of wide spread fraud is the reason it got banned.

13. UltraSUPRA

United States
    FB_IMG_1601404370342.jpg

14. Lacius

OP Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    My general rule is to not reply to your memes, since they required literally no thought on your part (I've asked you in the past to articulate the thought behind one or two memes, and you couldn't do it), but a few points:
    1. Some of these headlines have been debunked
    2. Some of these headlines were Republican voter fraud
    3. Some of these headlines have nothing to do with the mail
    4. None of these headlines demonstrate widespread voter fraud
    If I were you, I'd edit my post to remove the image, because it's embarrassing.

Last edited by Lacius, Oct 1, 2020
  15. monkeyman4412

United States
    In agreement with @Lacius
    Also I never said "fraud never happens"
    I stated the claims of widespread fraud has a lack of proof

16. UltraSUPRA

United States
    Just you wait.
    1. Proof?
    2. And?
    3. Which?
    4. Yes, they do.

17. Lacius

OP Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    The military ballots addressed in the top-right image were a mistake caused by a temp not knowing some ballots would arrive without an official envelope mark, so a literal handful were discarded. There was no fraud.

The point of the meme is that it's Democratic voter fraud. Like I said before, posting the meme apparently required no thought on your part.

The bottom-right headline has nothing to do with the mail. Posting the meme required no thought on your part.

Do you know what widespread voter fraud is?

18. monkeyman4412

United States
    the joke never ends. so here we go
    1.first article (democrat Michigan sectary)
    it's a misprint of the vice president, it has Jemmy Cohen as trump's running mate. This doesn't really effect votes, as Trump is still on the ballot.
    2. story eric eggers
    it's written by beritbart.... oh no
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News
    far-right news and also opinion and commentary...
    yeah should I just throw that out just because of that?
    Oh, you mean I need to put more effort? sigh
    Okay so it says "Government Accountability Institute Research Director Eric Eggers, author of Fraud: How the Left Plans to Steal the Next Election, says the city of Detroit, Michigan has at least 30,000 more registered voters on their voter rolls than citizens even eligible to vote." in this article
    Okay, what is this "government accountability institute"
    it's IT'S
    a think tank.... Which means this isn't even official. So some rando on the internet that has money is stating that left is out to steal the election.Yup.
    worthless
    next article.
    3. fbi launch investigation
    reading the article, 9 ballots were thrown in the trash. 7 of which were recovered.
    The title is misleading implying that it's widespread, rather than being a local small case. If it was anything close to 70+ then we could really be concerned. even then, the ballots that were thrown out, most of them recovered.
    moving on.
    4.mail carrier
    doesn't matter either, because the fraud was caught. And even then it doesn't help your case. because it was a republican changing democrat votes.
    moving on.
    5.city council... voter fraud charge
    again doesn't matter because it was caught.
    6.michgian rejection
    catch 22, it was more attempts at fraud failing.
    those 842 votes were from people that were dead. this is part of Michigan voter verification
    so that didn't matter either, moving on
    7. democrats paid Pennsylvania election officials
    catchy headline, problem, one guy. Not even the entire state of Pennsylvania. It was a former judge, who was adding votes for democrat candidates in judicial races
    so it doesn't effect the main election
    also from Breitbart again.

There is one last one, but it's from facebook, and I rather not reach that dumbsterfire. I just debunked all of them leaving one off my list doesn't do anything.
    So there isn't any widespread voter fraud. the only thing close and that's distant, is the Michigan situation. However that's why systems exist to verify a vote. And clearly it's working.

Last edited by monkeyman4412, Oct 1, 2020
    IncredulousP and KingVamp like this.
  19. r0achtheunsavory

United States
  20. omgcat

omgcat GBAtemp Fan

United States
    so yesterday, the federal judge in Montana ruled that there has been no evidence of mass voter fraud, and that vote by mail will continue in the state. https://apnews.com/article/election...al-elections-10fb2c649ad871273e54ac80ea5d443b

on the other hand the republicans are going nuts, and are limiting DROP OFF BOXES in Texas to ONE PER COUNTY. some of these counties are as big as 1700 square miles, or 4402.98 square Km. these counties also hold up to over 2 million voters. this is probably against the law, because a judge ruled that it was too close to the elections to change how they would be held.

One party wants to make it so everyone can vote, the other does nothing but voter suppression. My best guess is that the republicans are scared shitless of a potential landslide victory.

so far Biden has gained a moderate poll bump from the debates, while trump has held static. this is bad news for trump, as he has less and less time to recover the closer we get to election day.

21. ForgotWhoIam

ForgotWhoIam GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Nah I'm for Trump but this site is just more liberal than conservative. They also voted for Biden winning the debate, laughable.

shamzie likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Presidential, Election, [POLL]