• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] 2020 U.S. Presidential Election

For whom will/would you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Democrats value deception so I wouldn't put it past them to fake a candidate to get votes.
What's your best piece of evidence that Democrats broadly value deception? It's not the Democratic candidate for president (to this day) spouting dangerous lies about COVID-19. It's not the Democratic candidate for president who has publicly lied over 20,000 times.

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The United States is a secular country.
Technically true, but that doesn't stop it from being one nation under God.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Edit: and I'm still unaware of anything Democrats embrace that's deceptive.
Biden himself admitted to -- nay, bragged about -- mass voter fraud.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it does.

Biden himself admitted to -- nay, bragged about -- mass voter fraud.
He never did that.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Democrats value deception so I wouldn't put it past them to fake a candidate to get votes.
Nha... And you never think, that that party could be smart enough to not pull a stunt so strange, it would sabotage themselves?

Go on a local radio show, promote a public speech. Make the speech. Repeat. Thats the name of the game.

The staffer that comes up with 'I have an idea, body doubles!" and gets that greenlit, hasnt been born yet. ;)

Apart from being entirely stupid and useless, if there is any marketing person in the room, they'll forbid it for the potential to backfire.

Also - I'm strongly considering what the heck I'm doing in a forum like this, if those are the "mystery/intreague" stories you digg up all day.

If something smells like BS, and works as a negative attack action, and is easy to pull, and has the main actors not identified, guess what the chances are of it being.

Also, the 'thats not Camila Harris, thats not Camilla Harris, it doesnt even look like her! Tembre is very matter of fact, and very sure, and forward and louder than whatever the boudydouble says - whose role apprently ended at hugging a guy and then saying thank you. So what do you do next? Walz into a garden party - say thank you and goodbye? Boy this action is thought out. The visit of the vice presidential candidat that doesnt last for two minutes - setup wise, that goes straight into hugging people, and that is acoustically more silent than the OMG Its a fake accusator, that states this matter of factly and still is the most clearly audible person in the video?

Yes, my schools variety troop also had a great idea. We asked Susy to play the mute hugger, and even though she failed to be convincing, we titled the video "outrage, fake kamilla tricks good people" and put it on youtube.

And of course that gets featured on gbatemp.

Lets see if somone factchecks it and I'm correct. :)

edit: Oh, Mystery solved:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ight-activist-wins-republican-primary-florida

Facebook shock personallity does it again. Gbatempers willing victims.

Last edited by notimp,

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to address the elephant in the room -no pun intended- but if you know some trump supporters surrounded the biden bus today and trump even applauded it the GOP is weak minded and scared to even convict trump of blaitenly SUPPORTING TERRORISM that said if any of you tempers endorse that kind of behavor i'm pretty sure i'll speak to the mods and if it's the last thing i do here is get those endorsing that behavoor punished i might hate trump president or not i don't wish him dead (as prison seems a better punishment for him anyways)

Reactions: IncredulousP

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to address the elephant in the room -no pun intended- but if you know some trump supporters surrounded the biden bus today and trump even applauded it the GOP is weak minded and scared to even convict trump of blaitenly SUPPORTING TERRORISM that said if any of you tempers endorse that kind of behavor i'm pretty sure i'll speak to the mods and if it's the last thing i do here is get those endorsing that behavoor punished i might hate trump president or not i don't wish him dead (as prison seems a better punishment for him anyways)

I assume you're talking about the parade of pickup trucks on the interstate? What did they do that makes you think it's "terrorism?" This should be good. And btw don't even bring up the little white Subaru that got pushed back into its lane. The Subaru driver was at fault and trying to force one of the trucks off the highway.

D

Deleted User

I assume you're talking about the parade of pickup trucks on the interstate? What did they do that makes you think it's "terrorism?" This should be good. And btw don't even bring up the little white Subaru that got pushed back into its lane. The Subaru driver was at fault and trying to force one of the trucks off the highway.
No, I believe they are talking about a trump truck ramming into a Biden bus. their goal try to run the bus "off the road"
happened in Texas.

Reactions: IncredulousP

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was no one ramming the bus, or trying to run it off the road no matter what left wing media outlets and rando twitter accounts want to claim. A white suv and a black truck with trump flags were engaging in roadrage right behind a biden bus.
Here is the alternate view of the incident. The other one which barely catches it and is constantly off camera.

https://streamable.com/wef3n8

The white SUV is clearly the instigator, switches lanes to the right, black truck pulls in, then white suv tries to go back and cut the truck off when there is not enough room for the white suv, white suv is clearly in the middle of the lane divider and continues to make contact with the truck and kept trying to cut it off, the driver had to have heard that, the black truck is no better though for pushing the suv back though, it could have let him back in the lane.

Last edited by Joe88,

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's your best piece of evidence that Democrats broadly value deception? It's not the Democratic candidate for president (to this day) spouting dangerous lies about COVID-19. It's not the Democratic candidate for president who has publicly lied over 20,000 times.
My best piece of evidence is that they are polititions. They all (and i mean both sides here) do nothing but lie and deceive. If you dont know that you have been living under a rock your entire life. You can try to say its not true, just hope your pants dont catch fire in front of your computer.

Reactions: gregory-samba

Shulk95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkeyman4412 completely made that up! XD my gosh kid, stop LYING. In less than 48 hours Donald Trump will win and you and Lacius can speak with therapists about yalls Trump derangement syndrome. I know the thought of Trump really being used by God, being victorious and taking back our country just burns you and Lacius up... scares you.. As we near the end of the age of grace, prophecy is unfolding in our faces quickly... it should scare you. It scares Satan himself. Just as you don't believe, neither does Satan. He believes he has gotten away with EVERYTHING, going all the way back. But come judgement day. He will face the same fate as all who reject our Lord and choose not to repent and accept the gift of salvation. As Christians live for the Lord, your choosing to live for the Devil. But just know everyone left will have to stand before God and admit Jesus is Lord before being cast into the lake of fire, including satan himself. Then they will fall forever, burning, crying, demons biting them for all eternity.... while us who accepted God and lived for him, we will live happily beyond imagination. God has made it SO easy for us. This is the age of grace. Things couldn't of been laid out easier for us. Something that we've all heard our whole lives is "Now is the time of salvation, you never know when God is coming back to get us." But we didn't have much things that we could see for first hand proof that we were approaching the rapture... but things have now changed, now all you have to do is pick up the bible and read. We are witnessing things directly from God's word! Trump is doing things that the bible list in the VERY end of the age of grace. The rapture is extremely close and it would be extremely unwise to ignore these signs... so... I suggest to you.. and whoever else is lost... repent now and accept our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ into your life. I am no preacher, I wasn't called for that role... But i still witness to you now... God is all our God, not just for us Christians. TRUMP 2020 GOD BLESS US.

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkeyman4412 completely made that up! XD my gosh kid, stop LYING. In less than 48 hours Donald Trump will win and you and Lacius can speak with therapists about yalls Trump derangement syndrome. I know the thought of Trump really being used by God, being victorious and taking back our country just burns you and Lacius up... scares you.. As we near the end of the age of grace, prophecy is unfolding in our faces quickly... it should scare you. It scares Satan himself. Just as you don't believe, neither does Satan. He believes he has gotten away with EVERYTHING, going all the way back. But come judgement day. He will face the same fate as all who reject our Lord and choose not to repent and accept the gift of salvation. As Christians live for the Lord, your choosing to live for the Devil. But just know everyone left will have to stand before God and admit Jesus is Lord before being cast into the lake of fire, including satan himself. Then they will fall forever, burning, crying, demons biting them for all eternity.... while us who accepted God and lived for him, we will live happily beyond imagination. God has made it SO easy for us. This is the age of grace. Things couldn't of been laid out easier for us. Something that we've all heard our whole lives is "Now is the time of salvation, you never know when God is coming back to get us." But we didn't have much things that we could see for first hand proof that we were approaching the rapture... but things have now changed, now all you have to do is pick up the bible and read. We are witnessing things directly from God's word! Trump is doing things that the bible list in the VERY end of the age of grace. The rapture is extremely close and it would be extremely unwise to ignore these signs... so... I suggest to you.. and whoever else is lost... repent now and accept our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ into your life. I am no preacher, I wasn't called for that role... But i still witness to you now... God is all our God, not just for us Christians. TRUMP 2020 GOD BLESS US.

>The right wing is the party of logic and facts
>Uses the idea of prophecies in 2020

seems legit, i wonder what happens to the old gods when new ones come in to replace them. we've had religions kicking around for almost 10,000 years, imagine thinking one made 1800 years ago would magically be the real one.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus christ religious nut jobs dont really help trumps side any.

@omgcat he just wants the bible to be true because it gives him the ok to sleep with his sister and makes incest ok

Last edited by wartutor,

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>The right wing is the party of logic and facts
>Uses the idea of prophecies in 2020

seems legit, i wonder what happens to the old gods when new ones come in to replace them. we've had religions kicking around for almost 10,000 years, imagine thinking one made 1800 years ago would magically be the real one.
While even I have to admit that his post was a bit over-the-top (though I haven't read through Revelation, so who knows), multiple books in the Old Testament talk about the coming of Christ.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'
    ..since it's locked and I really dont want to be a part of their attention seeking nonsense any longer.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/goodbye-guys-girls-others.653902/#post-10401826