?

For whom will/would you vote?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2020.
  1. Donald Trump and Mike Pence (Republican Party)

33.1%
  2. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris (Democratic Party)

52.6%
  3. Jo Jorgensen and Spike Cohen (Libertarian Party)

2.5%
  4. Howie Hawkins and Angela Walker (Green Party)

3.9%
  5. Other

7.9%
  6. 646 voter(s)
  1. crimpshrine

crimpshrine GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I find it funny that something so obvious is lost on you.

It is another telling side that your not very objective in your views.

Glyptofane likes this.
  2. GhostLatte

GhostLatte GBAtemp's Official Van Master™

United States
    You two are ironically being Karens right now.

LumInvader and wartutor like this.
  3. omgcat

omgcat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    maaaybe we shouldn't take the unibomber's words a gospel my dude.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

right?

like i'm getting lectured somehow by people who non-ironically use words like "chad" and cite the unibomber as an excellent source of information.

some people in here are dangerously radicalized, or are heading there.

like they can't comprehend that someone can call a non-white person a "Karen". they probably also think no one has ever said "OK boomer" to a millennial or gen x/z person.

Last edited by omgcat, Oct 30, 2020
  4. UltraSUPRA

UltraSUPRA *Attack on Titan S1 opening intensifies*

United States
    What I never quite understood is how the people who refuse masks and value freedom are labeled Karens rather than the sheep who want them mandated.

5. crimpshrine

United States
    LOL, you are not even using the term correctly.

And I even posted the definition. Too funny..

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Actually, that is a very good point.

6. r0achtheunsavory

r0achtheunsavory Suspended
    Suspended

United States
    Are you 12 years old? I sound like any male that walked the planet from the year 10,000 BC to 2010 or so. You are the outlier soy weirdo that does not sound like precedent for anything called man.

UltraSUPRA likes this.
  7. omgcat

United States
    i'll use crimp's image for this one.

stuff.png

sorry that reading isn't your strong suit.

LumInvader likes this.
  8. UltraSUPRA

United States
    I support vaccines. Just not when they're rushed.

9. r0achtheunsavory

Suspended

United States
    If soy weirdos like your vaccines, you can keep your vaccines:

[​IMG]

10. crimpshrine

United States
    So you are equating believing that a surgeons mask will not keep 10-100 micron sized particles from leaving or entering a surgeons mask as being equivalent to being anti-vax?

Apples and oranges omgcat.

Last edited by crimpshrine, Oct 30, 2020
  11. omgcat

United States
    if you can muster the ability to read, you can take a look at this.

masks work, to a very high degree.

other countries with mask mandates, and good adherence are doing OK right now.

12. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

United States
    Didn't even cross my mind. Probably because people were debating capitalism at the time.

13. omgcat

United States
    so 36 deaths after 9.4 million vaccinations?

that's a 99.999617% survival rate, and no direct links have been made to the vaccines themselves.

if you think a 99% chance to survive COVID is good enough, then 99.999617% should fine as well right?

to put that in easier to understand terms,

1/100 will die to covid, 3/587500 will die from a flu shot (adverse effects, or other cause)

IncredulousP and LumInvader like this.
  14. UltraSUPRA

United States
    The difference is you've been talking about mandating the vaccines. We're not trying to force COVID onto you - if you're afraid, you have the option to stay home.

15. crimpshrine

United States
    That does not prove they work.

And my point before was your comparison was not equivalent to being anti-vax.

Johnson county:

upload_2020-10-29_23-15-31.png

Masks don't make a difference, even for Johnson county. I don't think your document actually matches the #'s that are publicly available. I did not look that close.

And I looked at grant county they listed as no mask mandate, they are doing better right now than Johnson county in cases per 100K.

Last edited by crimpshrine, Oct 30, 2020
  16. r0achtheunsavory

Suspended

United States
    If vaccines are safe, how are people dying from them? Woops! Looks like they aren't safe! And what type of moron would take a potentially deadly, or potentially permanent side effects shot for the flu, which you probably won't even catch, and even if you did, would overwhelmingly live through anyway.

17. omgcat

United States
    so you don't take any medicine at all? the chances of death per vaccine are waaaaaaaaaaaay lower than chances of death from an allergic reaction to Advil or dextromethorphan. I mean, why would you trust modern medicine at all, it's all fake man.

IncredulousP and LumInvader like this.
  18. r0achtheunsavory
    This message by r0achtheunsavory has been removed from public view by Chary, Oct 30, 2020, Reason: name calling.
    Oct 30, 2020
  19. omgcat
    This message by omgcat has been removed from public view by Chary, Oct 30, 2020, Reason: name calling.
    Oct 30, 2020
  20. crimpshrine

United States
    My state is mask mandated, our #'s have really shot up. I think making people think they work is not helping, they are not being as careful. Indoors with poor air circulation if you are around an asymptomatic person long enough. You are getting it. I think some people believe they work and let their guard down. (If you are one who is trying to avoid getting it)

As far as a vaccine goes, after I see the risk level. My family would get it. We normally get the flu shots.

21. r0achtheunsavory

Suspended

United States
    I got bit by a dog a few years ago and took a tetanus (TDAP) shot. I had heard people say vaccines were dangerous before but didn't really pay much attention. After taking that shot, it gave me a headache and lack of ability to focus to read for a day or two.

Turns out the TDAP vaccine is the most dangerous one and can have side effects such as "brain swelling", which can cause brain damage. I didn't vaccinate myself retarded, but you can easily tell that stuff causes damage after taking the most dangerous ones and there's no way in hell I'm ever taking one again.

I would say the damage caused by the TDAP vaccine is at least equivalent to going on a Hunter Biden weekend spree of smoking crack and meth for days on end and staying awake for a week. That's without even taking into account all the random cancer causing crap they probably spike them with to try and reduce population.

For random soy idiots that claim otherwise, the Polio vaccine that boomers took is well documented containing SV40 cancer causing viruses that killed tons of boomers over the long term.

Last edited by r0achtheunsavory, Oct 30, 2020
    Glyptofane likes this.
  22. LumInvader

LumInvader GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Pseudo-intellectualism, confirmation bias, association fallacies, bigotry, and conspiracy theory peddling. This is why nobody takes r0achtheunsavory seriously.

He uses the association fallacy to label Biden supporters marxists, anti-white. However, this fallacy conveniently ignores independents and conservatives who are voting against Trump due to key policy differences.

He uses confirmation bias when arguing that polls are fake, that Trump's crowds are large while Biden's are not, which "proves" Trump's going to win on Nov 3rd. Biden broke fundraising records in August and September, which he doesn't bother mentioning as this doesn't confirm his bias. Polling margin of error also goes ignored, as 2016 wins in Michigan and Wisconsin are highly unlikely to be be repeated in 2020.

He uses stereotypes such as "soy men, " "communists," "marxists," and "anti-white," which all fall under the definition of racism and bigotry.

He routinely peddles unsubstantiated\debunked conspiracy theories, such as the laptop conspiracy, which has already been widely debunked, including by Fox News and WSJ.

These are not the arguments an intellectual would make.

IncredulousP likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Presidential, Election, [POLL]