• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] 2020 U.S. Presidential Election

For whom will/would you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://twitter.com/i/status/1321922639892516866

The difference was amazing between Trump and Biden today in Florida.

Does Bill Clinton have dementia also like Joe?

Looks like he was in the crowd. ;)

View attachment 231775

Can I change my vote is still trending on all search engines, not nearly as active as before but still is.

where in that photo is Clinton? another thing i don't understand is how can Joe Biden have severe dementia, while also doing a high precision, in-depth and difficult to hide conspiracy?

Last edited by omgcat,
Reactions: IncredulousP

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, Biden's son caught in videos with naked 14 year old girls on his laptop (supposedly his own niece), while his father is caught red-handed selling out America to China for personal gain - not even big personal gain, but just a few million of personal gain in order to destroy an entire country.

There's no way anyone is going to allow the Bidens to walk into the White House being that compromised even if they rig the vote - which would be required since literally zero people show up to Biden rallies while tens of thousands show up to Trump ones so Biden is obviously not winning and the polls are fake just like 2016. Looks like another four years of orange Hitler it is.

PDoYItW.jpg

Last edited by r0achtheunsavory,

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, Biden's son caught in videos with naked 14 year old girls on his laptop (supposedly his own niece), while his father is caught red-handed selling out America to China for personal gain - not even big personal gain, but just a few million of personal gain in order to destroy an entire country.

There's no way anyone is going to allow the Bidens to walk into the White House being that compromised even if they rig the vote - which would be required since literally zero people show up to Biden rallies while tens of thousands show up to Trump ones so Biden is obviously not winning and the polls are fake just like 2016. Looks like another four years of orange Hitler it is.

PDoYItW.jpg

no one's gonna report on it because it's not real.

"One month before a purported leak of files from Hunter Biden's laptop, a fake "intelligence" document about him went viral on the right-wing internet, asserting an elaborate conspiracy theory involving former Vice President Joe Biden's son and business in China.

The document, a 64-page composition that was later disseminated by close associates of President Donald Trump, appears to be the work of a fake "intelligence firm" called Typhoon Investigations, according to researchers and public documents.

The author of the document, a self-identified Swiss security analyst named Martin Aspen, is a fabricated identity, according to analysis by disinformation researchers, who also concluded that Aspen's profile picture was created with an artificial intelligence face generator. The intelligence firm that Aspen lists as his previous employer said that no one by that name had ever worked for the company and that no one by that name lives in Switzerland, according to public records and social media searches.

One of the original posters of the document, a blogger and professor named Christopher Balding, took credit for writing parts of it when asked about it and said Aspen does not exist.

Despite the document's questionable authorship and anonymous sourcing, its claims that Hunter Biden has a problematic connection to the Communist Party of China have been used by people who oppose the Chinese government, as well as by far-right influencers, to baselessly accuse candidate Joe Biden of being beholden to the Chinese government."

you can "fake news" all you want, but people people who aren't neck deep in Trumpworld don't give one shit.
if you need to go to specific places to find the information, the average voter won't bother.

on top of all that, it's hard to make people care about illegal dealings with china when trump had a hidden chinese bank account, and paid them more taxes than the USA.

Last edited by omgcat,

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

PDoYItW.jpg
giphy.gif

Reactions: Deleted User

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's not real.

Yea, because Joe Biden's son being in pictures and videos smoking crack is obviously not going to make him conducive to participating in other outrageous activities. Both Biden and his son are already nailed to the wall for selling out America for personal gain with money trails and everything to prove it.

As for his son's other activities, betting a an actual crackhead would not do some morally objectionable things with underage girls is hilarious. He has a literal crackpipe in his mouth AHAHAHA.

xcuA0TB.jpg

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This word "Karen" you use is basically a racial slur for white women. As a white person, I suppose I should be offended, but nobody gives a shit - even white men - because white women are the #1 most entitled cunts to ever walk the face of the planet in 10,000 years.

The only annoying part is that minority groups attempt to associate white males with this phenomenon when it's almost entirely a modern female problem of overvaluing their self worth. This over-valuation doesn't really occur so badly in homogeneous European populations.

The problem is highest manifested with open borders immigration into a European country. All the illegals and 3rd worlders coming in are all seemingly going solely after these white Euro women as first choice and ignoring their own kind, which just creates an economic imbalance of too many men and too few women, which makes the Euro woman feel like they're more important than they really are.

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This word "Karen" you use is basically a racial slur for white women, but nobody gives a shit - even white men - because white women are the #1 most entitled cunts to ever walk the face of the planet in 10,000 years. The only annoying part is that minority groups attempt to associate white males with this phenomenon when it's mostly entirely a modern female problem.
Mostly/entirely. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't leave out random rich fraternity people that make up 0.0001% of the population before some leftist brings it up. But that male selection is vastly smaller in number to the entitled female population.

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it astonishing that anti-white, leftist, racist members of a modern white genocide movement would use racist terms against white people. This Soros guy who is the CEO of the left is probably the #1 most anti-white racist to ever walk the face of the planet and they're all like huh? George Soros? Never heard of him.

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't leave out random rich fraternity people that make up 0.0001% of the population before some leftist brings it up. But that male selection is vastly smaller in number to the entitled female population.
I was hoping you'd answer this question I asked you the other day:
Is MSM wrong to fact check QAnon?
In other words, do you consider QAnon "objective reality?" Is fact checking QAnon "fake propaganda?"

crimpshrine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/29/cybersecurity-expert-authenticates-hunter-biden-burisma-email/

upload_2020-10-29_22-16-53.png

As I mentioned many pages back. Someone would be looking at the emails to confirm metadata/headers.

I am sure like I said previously that Rudy as a lawyer would have already had this confirmation from someone before moving forward. Now it has been confirmed from an outside 3rd party.

Someone has looked at all the meta data/headers to at least one of the most damning emails and confirmed it is 100% real.

The DCNF provided Robert Graham, the founder of the cybersecurity firm Errata Security, with a copy of the email and its metadata for forensic analysis.

Graham, who has been cited as a cybersecurity expert in The Washington Post, the Associated Press, Wired, Engadget and other news and technology outlets, told the DCNF that he used a cryptographic signature found in the email’s metadata to validate that Vadym Pozharsky, an advisor to Burisma’s board of directors, emailed Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015.

So that is 2 separate damning emails from the trove of data that have been confirmed as authentic.

Last edited by crimpshrine,

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ted Kaczynski is the first person to accurately diagnose leftism as a mental disorder based on inferiority complex. This means the weak and pathetic non-Chads who got thrown into dumpsters in high school (usually by their own race) develop an inner hatred of their own kind and develop this delusion in their brain that something is wrong with their own and that other races are somehow more logical or compassionate.

It's a total delusion and 100% wrong. "Bullying" is inherent in all these mammal organisms, even cats and dogs. Cats and dogs beat the shit out of each other. It's just part of the natural selection process. Hating your own kind and promoting their destruction is still anti-white racism even if you're white and suffer from this disorder called leftism.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no one's gonna report on it because it's not real.

"One month before a purported leak of files from Hunter Biden's laptop, a fake "intelligence" document about him went viral on the right-wing internet, asserting an elaborate conspiracy theory involving former Vice President Joe Biden's son and business in China.

The document, a 64-page composition that was later disseminated by close associates of President Donald Trump, appears to be the work of a fake "intelligence firm" called Typhoon Investigations, according to researchers and public documents.

The author of the document, a self-identified Swiss security analyst named Martin Aspen, is a fabricated identity, according to analysis by disinformation researchers, who also concluded that Aspen's profile picture was created with an artificial intelligence face generator. The intelligence firm that Aspen lists as his previous employer said that no one by that name had ever worked for the company and that no one by that name lives in Switzerland, according to public records and social media searches.

One of the original posters of the document, a blogger and professor named Christopher Balding, took credit for writing parts of it when asked about it and said Aspen does not exist.

Despite the document's questionable authorship and anonymous sourcing, its claims that Hunter Biden has a problematic connection to the Communist Party of China have been used by people who oppose the Chinese government, as well as by far-right influencers, to baselessly accuse candidate Joe Biden of being beholden to the Chinese government."

you can "fake news" all you want, but people people who aren't neck deep in Trumpworld don't give one shit.
if you need to go to specific places to find the information, the average voter won't bother.

on top of all that, it's hard to make people care about illegal dealings with china when trump had a hidden chinese bank account, and paid them more taxes than the USA.
I dont know what you think this fake document has to do with his real laptop but if you want to turn off the lights and blow the elephant under the blue blanket for a little crack your in the right room. Dismissing one because of the other isnt how shit works...unless your democrat and its not about trump.

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ted Kaczynski is the first person to accurately diagnose leftism as a mental disorder based on inferiority complex. This means the weak and pathetic non-Chads who got thrown into dumpsters in high school (usually by their own race) develop an inner hatred of their own kind and develop this delusion in their brain that something is wrong with their own and that other races are somehow more logical or compassionate.

It's a total delusion and 100% wrong. "Bullying" is inherent in all these mammal organisms, even cats and dogs. Cats and dogs beat the shit out of each other. It's just part of the natural selection process and other groups will do it identically or worse than your own group. Hating your own kind and promoting their destruction is still anti-white racism even if you're white and suffer from this disorder called leftism.

Modern leftism is essentially the beta male hoping he can give the Chad a black eye 20 years later when he was too cowardly to do it the first time. And that 'black eye' basically means endorsing genocide of his entire country as long as he gets Chad in the process.

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 231834

A pejorative term for someone who is white, would be racist.

Seems pretty self explanatory to me.

up for debate, seems more like a sexist term to me, because someone can be a Karen regardless of their race.

also, it's such a Karen thing to do to think that Karen is more a racial term than a sexist one.

karen.PNG

Last edited by omgcat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shame it wasn't Facebook that paused them
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Fucking lame. Thread viewed 1000 times and only one reply that doesnt even answer what I asked.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.
    I mean. All I ask was for people to see if ONE, SINGLE website is working properly in edge. 1000 people see it but cant be bothered at all
    Ready to just leave this place anyway. The amount of shit talking and bullying behavior that goes unchecked is crazy. No where else do I see this shit towards me and others. Not even on reddit have I been talked to like I have here by other members
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I did read the last sentence in your post by the way. Maybe try changing the privacy settings in your browser to standard if that works.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've also heard that Chromium-based browsers will stop working with ad-blockers.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Please dont go we need you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I really learned not to give a fuck what others do online it's helped ease my mind try it sometime.
    @SylverReZ That reply to you was when we werent on good terms. lol. I tried everything. Changing privacy settings etc.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Fuck Chromium. Firefox 4evar.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    (Firefox 4 now, anyway. Let's see if they pull some crap too.)
    Netscape ftw
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Netscape ftw