?

For whom will/would you vote?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2020.
  1. Donald Trump and Mike Pence (Republican Party)

33.1%
  2. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris (Democratic Party)

52.6%
  3. Jo Jorgensen and Spike Cohen (Libertarian Party)

2.5%
  4. Howie Hawkins and Angela Walker (Green Party)

3.9%
  5. Other

7.9%
  6. 646 voter(s)
  1. Lacius

OP Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I included the Green party because they had ballot access to 270+ at the time. The most popular political parties in their respective political niches are the Democrats, Republicans, and Libertarians.

raphamotta likes this.
  2. LumInvader

LumInvader GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    x65943 and Lacius like this.
  3. omgcat

omgcat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Last edited by omgcat, Oct 22, 2020
  4. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
    Just when I thought people couldn't get any more stupid than what I've already seen, along comes r0achtheunsavory.

In other news, anyone else looking forward to the new Borat movie tomorrow? :lol::lol::lol:

heavyd2244 and IncredulousP like this.
  5. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

What is the point in this? It has been my experience that no matter how well your argument is put together, you cannot change peoples political views so why try?

6. Lacius

OP Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    People change their political views all the time. Do I expect to change the mind of anybody who has posted in this thread? Not at all. Do I expect to change the minds of some people who agree with some of the conservatives but only lurk because of shame or doubt? Yes, and that's why I correct misinformation whenever I see it. In other words, my responses are not for anybody I'm responding to.

Last edited by Lacius, Oct 22, 2020
  7. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Well said

8. r0achtheunsavory

r0achtheunsavory Suspended
    Suspended

United States
    There's definitely some misinformation alright. Look at this disgusting pig demon (Mossad ran out of normal looking people to try and blackmail to be disinformation propaganda spammers):

[​IMG]

9. Lacius

OP Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    What are you even talking about?

KingVamp likes this.
  10. r0achtheunsavory

Suspended

United States
    Sorry. I totally forgot you were Brian Stelter.

11. Lacius

OP Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Calling people "pig demons" and then saying I'm somebody I've never heard of aren't exactly substantive points.

12. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

United States
    Fortunately, it is only half of them and a fraction of voters overall. Unfortunately, they are going to be the hardest to reach and people are voting for Trump for other bad or misguided reasons.

We seen how dangerous misinformation and conspiracy theories can be, so I appreciate anyone that's truly trying to stop the spread.

Ektif, IncredulousP, Lacius and 2 others like this.
  13. r0achtheunsavory

Suspended

United States
    And another stream of leftist garbage spam that has nothing to do with anything. Why don't you leftists address actual government problems like the fact that the most powerful lobby in washington is AIPAC?

On what planet does it make sense that a foreign, rogue, terrorist nation is the #1 most powerful lobby of our country? You make up lies saying Russia is "interfering" in the election, when in reality, the only thing going on is Israel doing it right out in the open. Why do you REFUSE to criticize Israel openly interfering in the US elections?

Glyptofane likes this.
  14. wartutor

wartutor GBAtemp Fan

United States
    This right here is whats wrong with america....people vote for who they want and instantly its because there misguided or because of other bad reason. Maybe because a cop wore a mask that had a trump ad on it... fucking get over yourself people have the right to vote how they want without being judged or looked down on by people like you and your party. Make shit up on one side and lie about the other. Thats politics 101 and you all eat it up.

Because it benefits them at the moment

Last edited by wartutor, Oct 22, 2020
  15. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

United States
    They are voting for a person that has no business leading anything, let alone the USA. I'm definitely going to judge them.

IncredulousP likes this.
  16. wartutor

wartutor GBAtemp Fan

United States
    See made my point for me. None of your damn business who they vote for. And truth be told biden isnt some high and mighty saint but just keep placing him higher and higher on your pedestal hes old and when he falls it will be a death sentence at that age. Jesus fuckin tap dancing christ on a stick your side is so fucked up in the head.

17. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

United States
    I never put Biden on a pedestal. Probably most people voting for him, know he isn't perfect. Doesn't mean we can't recognize that he is much better than what we have now. Meanwhile, some on "your side", is probably literally worshiping Trump.

monkeyman4412 and IncredulousP like this.
  18. vincentx77

vincentx77 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Except they kind of make it everyone's business when they wear a MAGA cap, MAGA face mask (lol... probably not, but), put a Trump bumper sticker on their car, have political lawn ornaments, or just generally have a neon sign that says "I'm Trumptarded" sticking out of their ass. Considering the damage he's done and is continuing to do to civil rights and health care, and the unprecedented level of corruption in his administration, if someone tells me in all these ways that they support him, you're goddamn right I'm going to judge them.

19. r0achtheunsavory

Suspended

United States
    Think I'll take a pass on the bolsheviks attempting to ban free speech and ban the 2nd amendment while promoting white genocide. Even if you're some anti-white racist, the garbage the left spews are such obvious lies you need to be a complete idiot to believe them.

Like claiming getting rid of the police somehow helps minorities. Guess what happens when you get rid of the police? Every single business in the area either closes or moves and the area completely implodes into a wasteland of no jobs, no grocery stores, no nothing.

It's beyond belief how stupid the idiot children pushing this garbage are.

Glyptofane likes this.
  20. wartutor

wartutor GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I have said this before and will again i am in no way a trump supporter. I am a supporter in freedom and all things this country use to stand for. Now i do hope trump wins just so i can watch all you whinny ass little cry babys burn your own towns down and bitch about how everything is his fault. I remember when trump didnt want to shut down the economy yet your side made him. Now theres commercials about how trump ruined the economy and biden would of did it differently wtf ever dont you see how fucking stupid that sounds.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Presidential, Election, [POLL]