PokemonHaker94

OP
Trophies
Website
www.pokemonlegend.net
XP
Country
United States
You can download Pokesav HG/SS v0.02 English here (Pokémon & Moves are still in translation.)

Screenshot:

[7129]HGSS_v0.02_English.PNG

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Overlord Nadrian said:
I've never used PokéSAV before, so I've got a question: can you 'create' your own Pokémon? What I mean is: can you edit all stats of a Poké you choose?

Yes, you can. PokéSav gives you the possibility to create any Pokémon with any combination of stats, attacks, etc!

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Zerrix said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
I've never used PokéSAV before, so I've got a question: can you 'create' your own Pokémon? What I mean is: can you edit all stats of a Poké you choose?

Yes, you can. PokéSav gives you the possibility to create any Pokémon with any combination of stats, attacks, etc!
That's cool! Thanks for the info!

ca_michelbach

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Names of pokemon and moves are still in JP unless your pokemon is from an english patched rom...im waiting for a better update as i dont intend on guessing what pokemon i'm creating

Bookwormz13971

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The translation for the Pokesav has just began and as he translates he updates so this is actually good so far. This is why sometimes I prefer people just do full translations then release the Program, game, Homebrew, etc. Because people will say it is good till they run into a language barrier. Also if you went to the website he says

"Today I have finished translating the Pokésav for Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver into English. This Pokémon HeartGold and SouSilver Pokésav is still at Version 0.01 so it will not let you do everything & there are very few things (little things) that are still remaining in Japanese but that will change with the Pokésav HG/SS Version 0.03, I will put the download links here for you to download."

and that was for version 0.01 in 0.02 he just did a different layout and made storage available and enabled events which he said was suppose to wait till version 0.03. So most likely some/most/all complaints may cease with version 0.03.

calvin1019

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
HOW TO GET THE JAPANESE NAMES TO ENGLISH
the names will not english but i can teach you how to read
Pokemon:
Go to projectpokemon.com
and go to HGSS JPN pokedex like Combee his real name (in japanse is ) ????
and you go to you Pokemon list and find ????
Attacks:
go to google typ
BLA
then you go to
language tools at the bottom of the page
and translate a text
first you need English ------> Japanese
oke we do Hyper Beam that is ハイビーム
and search in the list ハイビーム

here ends my tutorial

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1