ROM Hack Pokésav HG/SS and Download Link!!

trickybitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works well

I got all the legendaries now
biggrin.gif

Skip00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tongue.gif
I used it to "fix" my Slowpoke, but it turned my name into ???. I fixed that but now all of my Pokemon gain Boosted Experience
laugh.gif

My entire party, according to the game, isn't mine
unsure.gif

Guess I just have to wait for a translation so I can fix everything up - I would do it now, but nothing shows up in Japanese, it's all gibberish
cry.gif

NextStep

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Skip00 said:
tongue.gif
I used it to "fix" my Slowpoke, but it turned my name into ???. I fixed that but now all of my Pokemon gain Boosted Experience
laugh.gif

My entire party, according to the game, isn't mine
unsure.gif

Guess I just have to wait for a translation so I can fix everything up - I would do it now, but nothing shows up in Japanese, it's all gibberish
cry.gif

that's because the Japanese "english" letters are different from our "english" letters.

you have to edit your pokemon's OT manually in Pokesav.

if you look carefully, the Japanese english letters are abit bigger than regular english letters, so that's why it doesn't recognize you, and gain boosted exp.

TFDELTA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

twistedpuppet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and no this is NOT fake i downloaded this 3 days ago and works fine. also if you dont wanna see ??????? everywhere change the native language on your pc to japanese and you will be fine, or if you dont wanna do that just download pokesav pearl and open both and sit them side by side and do it that way

Durnisz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal

Brunibrun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ralph9994 said:
Apextreme said:
Theres a 0.01 English translated version of the Pokesav for HG/SS.
Thanks to CloneCharizard from Pokemonlegend.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V8HDOP2Z

well its still 0.01 and not 0.02.

and btw the items are not translated.

Not to mention that COM hasn't even added all the new HG/SS items to 0.02. All the items are from D/P/Pt only.

Ceskoadnan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
QUOTE said:
omg.... its from the official website come on.....

why is evry one scared of a virus???

anyone heard of an virus scanner??
ur right if you have decent anti virus software why whine and say it,s a virus just download it nothing will happen unless it,s a n00b without a anti virus or a guy with H4XX0RED anti virus lol i just don,t understand people these days if they have a anti virus it will auto delete the file -.-

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Um.. aheh heh. If it's not from projectpokemon.org (formerly pokesav.org), then it's fake. Besides, the game doesn't even WORK yet without freezing up whenever you open your Pokegear or randomly whenever the screen transitions to black, so let's take things one at a time first. Though it is appreciable that someone remembered Pokesav what with the new Pokemon game out and all.

Maverick-jin8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GreenBanana said:
Besides, the game doesn't even WORK yet without freezing up whenever you open your Pokegear or randomly whenever the screen transitions to black, so let's take things one at a time first.
Actually all of that was fixed like a week ago, just requires a patch.

QUOTENot to mention that COM hasn't even added all the new HG/SS items to 0.02. All the items are from D/P/Pt only.
Shame, because I really wanted to try out the GB Player option, which if it's a Key Item, isn't in the 0.02 ver.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo