Pokesav - Deleveling?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Anne Noise, May 5, 2007.

1. Anne Noise
    OP

Anne Noise GBAtemp Regular

May 4, 2007
    United States
    I hate to have to ask this, since I tried scouring the forums and, being an admin on forums myself, I know how much stupid questions suck. First question:

1. Is there an official Pokesav site? I haven't seen anything, and I'd be asking there if I could, haha.

That being said, if there is no official site...

2. Is there an efficient way to delevel Pokemon? I have a legit Jirachi and Lugia from an older game, and I want to at least use the Jirachi in my current team, but it's L94, and my team is only around 50, so I would never, ever use it. But when I use Pokesav to delevel, it ignores my "Level 1" setting, but not the "0 EXP" setting, so it's still L94, it just needs 800k-ish EXP to gain a level. Any ideas?

3. Any way to turn off the Pokemon's battle cry? I modded a stupid note-bird thing (heh, stupid new Pokemon) into a Heatran, but that stupid bird thing's cry is awful. Again, any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

2. Flam9

Flam9 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2006
    Canada
    To delevel, click "edit" next to the pokemon you're modifying.
    Then, in the top left area, there's a "level" field, type in whatever you want.
    Then, in the top left corner, click "stats edit" and then "All max"

3. Anne Noise
    OP

Anne Noise GBAtemp Regular

May 4, 2007
    United States
    ...I explained why that doesn't work for me. When I do that, the EXP changes to 0, but the Level itself doesn't change, and instead the Pokemon just needs all the EXP from Level 1 to it's current level to level up again.

I did, however, find out that sticking a Pokemon in an Egg will hatch it at Level 1 with new EVs, so... good enough.

4. Zinic

Zinic Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2007
    What he meant was clicking the "Stats Edit" option when changing your pokemon. However, I have no real idea if this works as I've never needed to delevel a pokemon before... will investigate and possibly add to my FAQ when/if I figure it out.

5. SkH

SkH GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2006
    Antigua and Barbuda
    Hey, why not work? I'm just deleveled 5 Pok├ęs a few secs before!... [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice