ROM Hack Pokesav B/W and contest stats

Game_Master001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know contest stats don't do anything anymore, but I just noticed that in Pokesav B/W it says HP, Attack etcetera. So, just to be sure: it doesn't affect your stats, does it?

Game_Master001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nope. First is IVs with "all 31", then EVs with both "all 85" and "all 255", and finally contest stats with "all 255". All 3 of them have the 6 stats.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then I guess who ever translated that pokesav didn't know what they where doing, the contest stats should be labeled as Cool, Beauty, Smart, Cute, And tough.

Game_Master001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's not just a translation error. After all, then there would only be 5 stats, not 6 (HP, both atks, both defs, speed). This is pretty much why I ask it just to be sure: if it was just a translation error (only 5 stats) then I'd immediately be sure. But the existence of a 6th stat makes it different.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the 6th stat is Sheen/Feel, it is what is used to tell the game that a Pokemon cannot eat anymore Poke blocks/poffins. each time you feed them a block/poffin 1/2 of the first 5 stats is increased to increase that Pokemon smart, cute, cool, etc and the Sheen/Feel is increased to too, once sheen/feel is maxed out the Pokemon can not eat anymore. this is to prevent people from feeding their Pokemon a million poffins to get max stats in all the areas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo