Pokesav Appreciation

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by ambitous21, May 2, 2007.

May 2, 2007

Pokesav Appreciation by ambitous21 at 12:48 AM (648 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. ambitous21
    OP

Member ambitous21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    wow.. at first I was skeptical.. but after trying it.. now I am hooked!
    but i must tell everyone.. you need to find a line of what you will and won't do with the program.

If you're going to click "maximum IV" and "maximum EV" and just put the strongest pokemon, thats not fun.

me? Even with all the .pkm files you can pull out.. I still traded for every single one of the pokemon I wanted. How did Pokesav came in? before I traded the pokemon out, I saved it into .pkm file. And I would go trade, come back and load it back into my box. So that way I am still trading for every single pokemon and not just pulling the .pkm out into my box out of thin air.

Now I have every single starter in my game and it feels good, because I didn't just load them up, i went to trade for each one of them. and with Pokesav i can change the original trainer to me and that feels good [​IMG]

Everything else in the game? I still decide to catch myself with ultraball and duskballs. i'm catching them all manually, and thats the fun of the game as I slowly build up my pokedex. i'm also manually leveluping all the pokemon in my team.

what else with pokesav? those event pokemons. havent done it yet, but i will soon try getting darkrai, shamin, and arceus.
    and it is great because you're actually doing the quest and again not just loading it out. you're facing it just as if you're facing mewtwo in R/B/Y.

so i'm totally in love with this program now and thank God it exists.
    anyone else with good experiences with it ? [​IMG]

2. Rhyke

Newcomer Rhyke Member

United States
    I love it!
    I just have two questions...
    -Any equivalent for Mac?
    and
    -Anyway to have it, when I'm giving myself he occasional "Mucking-about" pokemon, to have it load the default stats for it?