Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm still DLing it, but you already posted that in the release thread, and you need to wait longer than about half an hour before creating a new topic over it.

j0nathanp3ters

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, OK sorry, I just noticed the release threads don't get bumped and I wanted to make sure people would see it because I'm sure there are plenty trying to get it up and running. My bad!
wacko.gif

hack3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also wondering if a legit backup of this is out yet. I tried playing on one a few minutes ago and the disc didnt load, and I'm wondering if there was something wrong with the ISO or if there is something up with the game that needs fixing.

hack3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
abel009 said:
Dude the game loads perfectly from USB loader, i think is ur image whats wrong

Well I'm using cIOSCORP 3.5 to load a backup disc from the disc channel. I'm not using the usbloader.

abel009

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hack3r said:
abel009 said:

Well I'm using cIOSCORP 3.5 to load a backup disc from the disc channel. I'm not using the usbloader.

Well I'm using cIOSCORP 3.6 and it loads perfectly. Try installing cIOSCORP 3.6 and see if that works.

hack3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
abel009 said:
hack3r said:
abel009 said:

Well I'm using cIOSCORP 3.6 and it loads perfectly. Try installing cIOSCORP 3.6 and see if that works.

I didnt even know this existed. I'll try this right away, thanks.

hack3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(doublepost awesomeness)

yeah its still not working. Any other ideas, or can someone message me wherever they got their iso from? Maybe the file is the problem.

chickenlips

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a Japanese Wii. Using CFG USB Loader. And it's the darndest thing! ...

I got it to work after changing some options (video settings, vidtv patch, region, maybe something else). I saved those options, BUT, the next time it only got as far as the blue waiting screen. Strangely inconsistent and I suspect some anti-piracy measures.

Then I fiddled with the options until it worked again - hallelujah! Saved those options, as always. But after that, it didn't work again! How odd ...

Did any of you use CFG USB Loader? If so, did you find any settings that work (relatively) consistently? This info is especially useful if you use a Japanese Wii, I would reckon.

Thanks in advance.

ps: sorry for those reading a 2nd time. I just noticed this USB Loader-specific topic.

NoOneDies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't downloaded the US version. But the japanese version worked flawlessly, I stopped playing because a fucking Treecko wouln't let me cross a bridge
frown.gif

chickenlips

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hm. Maybe I should try the Japanese version then. You're using which loader?

By the way, Treecko is easy to get past! It's just one of the small obstacles in the game. (find Turtwig, gain his friendship, and do the Venosaur race using him. get a fast time.)

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
?? what *** tools, works perfect 249 d2x 56, or if your flavor is 250 d2x 57. though i hate how pickacu sounds like he's taking a big dump all the time.( son loves this game).
heres the shortz answer go buy the game an you'll never have to worry about it NOT working. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/hYkEl-3x92A?si=JSDoEc2QCDOrtimz