:33
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
The game is EXTREMELY laggy and ear raping and it REALLY bothers me, especially since the cutscenes can't be skipped. Also, for some reason at the beginning of the cutscene it's fine four a couple second then goes crazy laggy and ear raping. If I press the home screen, it'll go normal again for a bit then go really laggy again. Help?

EDIT: I'm also running on cIOS57rev20b in slot 249

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am sure that there is little to no solution to your problem. I bet everybody that responds will tell you to get a USB HDD and use a USB Loader. Nobody uses Bruned DVDs anymore. I still do...but I am going to rip all of my burned Wii Games to a USB HDD when I hopefully get one for Christmas.

Then I get to do more research...yay...

Nepeta

:33
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Well, damnit. I guess the DVD community died out when it was introduced.. I guess I'll have to wait until I get an external then. My family agrees we should get one for backup uses and stuff but we still haven't.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The burn quality has a little effect on the read speed, maybe a better burn on better media would help a little. Or you can try to run decrypted discs, but then your cIOS choice is limited as only cIOS with IOS38 as base IOS support them. Decrypted discs may be read faster because the decryption step can be skipped.

But all in all, i fear that ever both(better burns + decrypted discs) won't get you smooth video playback.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr