Hacking Pokepark 2 on USB loader gx

Thetrain21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble with loading pokepark 2 with USB loader gx on the Wii for some reason when I load the USB loader app I can't see the icon for the game I have tried using Wii backup manager to put it on my drive I've tried putting in the files myself I've tried different wbfs files but nothing seems to work does anyone have advice. ( BTW other games I have in the drive appear and load perfectly)

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I'm having trouble with loading pokepark 2 with USB loader gx on the Wii for some reason when I load the USB loader app I can't see the icon for the game I have tried using Wii backup manager to put it on my drive I've tried putting in the files myself I've tried different wbfs files but nothing seems to work does anyone have advice. ( BTW other games I have in the drive appear and load perfectly)

Hello.:)

Do you mean it does not appear/will not be shown in USBLoader GX ?

BTW other games I have in the drive appear and load perfectly

With a good chance the Game/ISO/WBFS File is not ok.:(

If you Start WiiBackManager and it Scans for Wii Games/the Folder where your Pokepark 2 Game/your Wii ISOs are stored,please look at the Right Side of maybe an Error Message or an Red marked ISO/Game:

zzzzzel-1.jpg

That means the Game is not OK.
It makes maybe an WBFS Folder when you try to Transfer it but it is an EMPTY one.
Please check this.

Thank you.:)

Reactions: Thetrain21

Thetrain21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean it does not appear/will not be shown in USBLoader GX?

Yes I do mean that when I open USBLoader GX the icon for pokepark 2 does not appear so I am unable to launch the game

With a good chance the Game/ISO/WBFS File is not ok.:(

If you Start WiiBackManager and it Scans for Wii Games/the Folder where your Pokepark 2 Game/your Wii ISOs are stored,please look at the Right Side of maybe an Error Message or an Red marked ISO/Game:

I checked the folder and it did not appear to have anything wrong with it.
I have pokepark 1 up and running on USBLoader GX

Last edited by Thetrain21,
Reactions: Alexander1970

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

We can not say it enough, that the USB keys work badly with the Wii, one shot it will work, then overnight it does not work anymore.

Prefer an external hard drive in fat 32 and you will have a better compatibility.

To try (I say try, it may not work):

What you can try to do is change the format of your USB key, ie put it in fat 32, or NTFS or WBFS, you see.

Or test with these other Loader ==> Configurable Loader v70 OR wiiflow

Last edited by jeannotte,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans