Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ASH himself!

500x_doubleash.jpg
500x_evilash.jpg

QUOTE said:
The trailer for the upcoming Pocket Monster movie Pocket Monster Diamond & Pearl: Genei no Hasha Z (The Phantom Champion Z) is streaming online. It features two Ash (Satoshi in Japan) characters.

One of which does not look so nice. Movie out next summer in Japan — July 10, 2010.

http://kotaku.com/5424667/new-pokemon-movi...-double-the-ash

EnigmaXtreme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What pisses me off with Pokemon anime is the complete lack of character development, when you get down to it almost every episode was the EXACT SAME THING! nothing original nothing unique besides the odd rarity, the characters have the personality of a cardboard cutout with a bag of sick taped to it!

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
worlok375 said:
They're running out of ideas...
It wouldn't amaze me if ash woke up at the end of the movie and it turns out it was only a dream
rofl2.gif
Wasnt that technically the first movie? They wake up and its pretty much nothing but a dream to him. Not real memory of it except seeing mew at the end. Kinda I'm pushing it here.

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
I saw a part of an episode recently, Ash was possessed by some king's spirit or something.
Looks like they're going with something like that?
That's an episode from the Battle Frontier saga. It was a bit of a weird episode
wtf.gif

Anyway, part of the reason why I watched it when I was little was because the characters were simplistic and weren't weighted down with anything like character development. But stilll.... I never saw Brock open his eyes...

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Shinryuji said:
RupeeClock said:
I saw a part of an episode recently, Ash was possessed by some king's spirit or something.
Looks like they're going with something like that?
That's an episode from the Battle Frontier saga. It was a bit of a weird episode
wtf.gif

Anyway, part of the reason why I watched it when I was little was because the characters were simplistic and weren't weighted down with anything like character development. But stilll.... I never saw Brock open his eyes...

Do you really want to see Brock eyes?

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
EnigmaXtreme said:
What pisses me off with Pokemon anime is the complete lack of character development, when you get down to it almost every episode was the EXACT SAME THING! nothing original nothing unique besides the odd rarity, the characters have the personality of a cardboard cutout with a bag of sick taped to it!
Thing is, all the actors in the show could actually be brilliant. Yet, if the script is bad, the acting will be too.

(I would know. I've acted for TV many times before.)

D

Deleted_171835

EnigmaXtreme said:
worlok375 said:
They're running out of ideas...

They ran out of ideas after the third episode!
[sarcasm] No they aren't! Eventually we'll have a new legendary that is stronger than Arceus called GodZillaz. Then there will be a new rival and a whole new adventure in the Laris region where they have all new Pokemon such as Beaved and Duk. [/sarcasm]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: