pokemongray.com registered by Nintendo

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While this is an extremely possible title, there's something we have to remember.
Not every domain they've registered has become a game, ya know?
They have a ton of plausible game titles registered, and very few have actually been used.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
would be interesting is if this if it is a game takes place after black/white due to them having more of a story base and focuses on wrapping up the loose ends as well as giving that all champion show down cythia mentioned. Probably with 2 completely new characters or the ability to instantly port over mons from Black and white..... its nice to dream u.u its probably the middle game >

Biochao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokesplosion.com
XP
Country
United States
The domain name registered however is pokemongray.com. pokemongrey.com comes off as a pay-per-click website. I fixed the website for you regardless.
Thank you, I guess that's why I thought it changed after reading two different sources. Can the title be changed?

Nintendo would have to buy that domain if they change the name for the UK though, right?

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Use this image instead ;O;
gallery_183895_12_79151.png

Because that's what it is :lol:

Reactions: 2 people

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly, nintendo couldnt have denied this being released if they wanted to. Not releasing a 3rd version would be breaking from their tradition of releasing a third version for every generation

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets hope its story isn't as black and white as black and white but more a deep story in a moral grey area.

You're expecting deep story from Pokemon?

Lolokay. I thought at first that, while laughably skim, the plot in the first game was gonna make some incredibly rough "grey area" bad guy, but of course they turned out to be stupidly evil in the end.

And odds are Grey will just be Black/White with different Pokemon distribution, some extra side quest stuff, maybe a new character or two, but certainly nothing different.

EDIT: But if you ever follow my views on Pokemon, I don't expect a deep plot, let alone any plot, from Pokemon. Mainly because they weren't built on plot, they were built on having barely any plot. Which works for them.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (cocks 12 gauge with virginity-maintaining intent)