OP
Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sup, ya'll! I finally made the fix for the items and removed Emboar's Huge Power, I also changed some more pokes abilities. And Hydregion now learns Nasty Plot; like I mentioned when I was showing his movest. Also, I changed a few more Pokemon attacks.

I also added a few new dialogue...I guess, you could say. And I changed the moveset for some the important pokemon battle you have against important trainers.

Here's the patch link: Removed, go for the second link!

I'm also gonna put it on the main page. You can say that this is version 2.5.

In my next update; which will probably be officially version 3. I'm gonna change around more items, moveset; if anybody got any suggestion on which move a certain pokemon should learn...I'm all ears, uh...eyes...And finally add the moveset, stats, and ability list to guide doc.

@pokenoobz: I can assure you that this is NOT a virus...I wouldn't be stupid enough to do something like that. So, just relax

@Sonicmfc: No, it's like cheronium said, so no new map stuff in here...

@bobwuzhere Yeah, I think so, but it's always good to hear it again. LOL

@cheronium: That's good to hear. You know that I'll be there to watch and put my two-cents in. Eh.

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Thanks Twanny Bizzle,

I think I will give it a try.

EDIT: Never mind documentations, the recent docs to me is perfect.
but I noticed something, Red's Pokemon in Manga is with Venusaur (Aka. Saur) instead of Charizard. The others are as you added. It is not something important but I was skimming the docs and noticed it:P

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
yugix said:
Thanks Twanny Bizzle,

but I noticed something, Red's Pokemon in Manga is with Venusaur (Aka. Saur) instead of Charizard. The others are as you added. It is not something important but I was skimming the docs and noticed it:P

Okay, so I need to replace Charizard with Venusaur! Alright. I'm sorry about that, man! I'm not too fluent when coming toward the manga. I basically copied what I saw on the Serbii manga character bios...And it said he had Charizard on-hand, so I assume, he had one with him.
tongue.gif

Anyways, thanks for telling meh. And I hope you enjoy playin'

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit said:
yugix said:
Thanks Twanny Bizzle,

Okay, so I need to replace Charizard with Venusaur! Alright. I'm sorry about that, man! I'm not too fluent when coming toward the manga. I basically copied what I saw on the Serbii manga character bios...And it said he had Charizard on-hand, so I assume, he had one with him.
tongue.gif

I have read until chapter 422 or 442 (Platinum arc), The last arc which Red was in "Emerald Arc" and he has these pokemon.

Check the link here and you can also check their moves.
tongue.gif

thank you.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
yugix said:
yugix said:
Thanks Twanny Bizzle,

tongue.gif

I have read until chapter 422 or 442 (Platinum arc), The last arc which Red was in "Emerald Arc" and he has these pokemon.

Check the link here and you can also check their moves.
tongue.gif

thank you.

Aww, snap...They have his pokemon moveset, too?

...Dammit and I had already made a new patch, I just didn't put the link up yet. Anyways, I'm gonna check this out then remake the patch.

Thanks a ton, dude.

EDIT: Ehhhh, on second thought I'll just stick with the moveset I gave his pokes...What he taught them in the manga is a bit...Unnecessary, to say the least. His Venusaur has Frenzy Plant and Solarbeam, it doesn't need both of them.

But crap, I shoulda thought of bulbapedia from the first start...and according to them Saur IS on-hand there. So, good call there. Along with Pika, Poli, Vee, Snor and Aero! What uncreative nicknames, LOL!

But thanks anyways,

New patch link: http://www.mediafire.com/?zefar18gnjl34zx

cheronium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww, snap...They have his pokemon moveset, too?

...Dammit and I had already made a new patch, I just didn't put the link up yet. Anyways, I'm gonna check this out then remake the patch.

Thanks a ton, dude.

EDIT: Ehhhh, on second thought I'll just stick with the moveset I gave his pokes...What he taught them in the manga is a bit...Unnecessary, to say the least. His Venusaur has Frenzy Plant and Solarbeam, it doesn't need both of them.

But crap, I shoulda thought of bulbapedia from the first start...and according to them Saur IS on-hand there. So, good call there. Along with Pika, Poli, Vee, Snor and Aero! What uncreative nicknames, LOL!

But thanks anyways,

New patch link: http://www.mediafire.com/?zefar18gnjl34zx
Awe-some, I'm downloading it now:} Oh, and I thought of a couple of movesets for Pokémon, and you should put up a document or something for Pokémon with Baton Pass. I don't know if anyone else really uses it much, but I find it to be very useful. As for the movesets, I'll send you an inbox message;D

Also, I haven't really had to much time to play lately, so the video uploads may be a bit slow. But I'll get them up soon...soon.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
modahi said:
i download the patch and patched to the game and it work's great

That’s good to hear, man! If you encounter any problems, PLEASE reported here. And I’ll do my best to solve to the situation.

cheronium said:
Awe-some, I'm downloading it now:} Oh, and I thought of a couple of movesets for Pokémon, and you should put up a document or something for Pokémon with Baton Pass. I don't know if anyone else really uses it much, but I find it to be very useful. As for the movesets, I'll send you an inbox message;D

Also, I haven't really had to much time to play lately, so the video uploads may be a bit slow. But I'll get them up soon...soon.

Aww, man! That’s kinda sad to hear, ya know! I was looking forward to ya vidz. But I guess, I can live without’em for a little while. LOL

As for the moveset thing; ya know what’s up. I saw them and I liked your ideas. You’ll see some of the changes you suggested in the next update. Promise.

QUOTE(bobwuzhere1224 @ Aug 22 2011, 12:31 PM)
What does this new patch entail?

I’m glad you asked. LOL

Anyways, as you already know, this is version 2.5, yadda yadda, yadda!

Well, basically I finally added the new dialogue for getting Smack Down from the Hiker. And, also I changed the dialogue for what the scientist dude in who gives the choice of Fire Stone, Water Stone and Leaf Stone. I forget the name of the city, but it the one where Burgh lives…Same as the Hiker that gives you Smack Down.

I also changed the moveset for some Pokemon like giving Hydreigon Nasty Plot and giving Empoleon Drill Run, there’s a few other too. And I also, rearranged some of the abilities. Like removing Emboar’s Huge Power and giving Krabby-Kingler Sturdy.

I changed some of the attacks the gym leaders, elite four, N and Ghetsis make their Pokemon uses, abilities they have and items they make their pokes hold.

So, as you see…Nothing to drastic…Hopefully ‘till the next update, probably.

If anybody encounter an item that's not listed in the guide. LOL Please tell me, so I can write it down. I may have overlooked it and forgot to write it down in the guide. I forgot to mention I did add a few more items in this version.

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm the Rock Polish issue as being fixed, But Iris wont give me the tm and just goes on and on about Alder fighting N, So I can't confirm Dragon Claw fix.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
I can confirm the Rock Polish issue as being fixed, But Iris wont give me the tm and just goes on and on about Alder fighting N, So I can't confirm Dragon Claw fix.

If you already battled her, then I'm afraid that there's no way of getting the TM, because of the script. You're gonna have to start yer game over. Yeah, I know suxs! But trust me, it's fixed.

cheronium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah, I'll probably be uploading some new videos tomorrow night, or the day after that. Also, BizzBizz, I sent you a ridiculous request. If you don't want to do it, flat out reject me. I would understand it.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
cheronium said:
So yeah, I'll probably be uploading some new videos tomorrow night, or the day after that. Also, BizzBizz, I sent you a ridiculous request. If you don't want to do it, flat out reject me. I would understand it.

BizzBizz? Now, where have I heard that from? LOL

Anyways, I saw it...I gave you my thoughts on it...And, you don't have to worry about being rejected. I don't do that. Tho, I won't accept every little thing, but I will try my best to squeeze in some of da stuff you asked for. And, now I'm still working on those things you asked to see. Anyways, I'll be looking forward to those vidz.

Alrighty, later!

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
I crept my way into Victory road after having an intense 6 on 6 battle with Cheren. The first trainer I fight is just evil, Kid was right.

....?!

LOL

Sorry, I didn't think Victory Road was so hard? And finally somebody mentions the 6 on 6 battle with Cheren. I tried making that fight as hard as possible. Anyways, let's just hope that the Elite Four give you much more of a challenge than how they gave kid....

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
PFT! Blade will prolly end up tanking all 4 of them like a pokeboss!

Blade? As in your Scizor? I highly doubt that. LOL

I bet you'll be relying on either Swampert or Electirivire...or maybe Volcarno. Sorry if I spelled their namez wrong...

I know Serperior & Vapereon helped me out alot in my challenge. Once again, sorry for any mispelled pokemon name.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
My Scizor has gone toe to toe with Lance's Charizard and survived a Fire Blast in SS. I think i'll be alright.

It must was holding a Focus Sash, b-cuz there's no way Scizor's gonna survive a Fire Blast from Charizard. LOL

...That or your level must was WAY higher than his Charizard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr