mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
So it seems common for Nintendo to release three Pokémon game per generation (red, blue(green), yellow = Gen1 etc)

So, thoughts on names and extra's the 3rd release for Gen4 will be?

I know it's early and we don't even have an english version yet, but as anyone heard, made any critisims about the Jap versions of D/P yet??

Also, just wondering, what extra's did Crystal & Emerald bring?!?

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think that crystal added the battle tower , but i don't know about emerald , i didn't really played Ruby and Saphire... i should *Curse Nintendo for not wanting to refund my broken DS due to a hinge crack XD*

bullet007

Trophies
XP
Country
Yellow added pikachu following you around and getting the other 3 starters from various other people in game as gifts

Crystal added the battle tower and the ability to choose between male and female main character (and a greater emphasis on suciene(sp) in the game)

Emerald didnt add that much , except for the chance to catch that green dragon pokemon. (IIRC)

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Emerald added the Battle Frontier which includes the R/S battle tower plus a whole bunch of other places to test you ability as a trainer. Rayquazza was catchable in R/S but only after beating the Elite 4, in Emerald you have the chance to catch the green dragon pokemon prior to the E4

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yellow was my first GB game...
wub.gif

I bet that the gen4 game will be Pokémon Quartz or Aquamarine or Jade or whatever...

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I just wish they'd fix the same critical problem every Pokemon game has. It needs a place to battle higher level trainers in the normal manner so that Pokemon over level 55 are not useless or all-but-impossible to raise in single player mode.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just wish they'd fix the same critical problem every Pokemon game has. It needs a place to battle higher level trainers in the normal manner so that Pokemon over level 55 are not useless or all-but-impossible to raise in single player mode.
The Battle Frontier/Tower was made for this reason, though you can't gain Experience in them. Also they added Wifi so now the extremely competitive players can play against each other instead of waiting for tournaments and using third party programs.

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users