Gaming Pokemon XY update fixed the cloning glitch ?

Nusdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guide you linked is the one I followed. I'd start pushing power at 4 seconds.

Yup, I do too. I get the same error she did with the black screen, but when I reload the games, still same pokemon thats never been cloned. I guess, I'm out of luck til I tried mine to a 1.1 version.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I can confirm that the cloning glitch ain't patched; me and my friend is on 1.2.

Though as a note, there was one time I miscounted and turned the system off, and the wrong pokemon got cloned instead,
talk about unlucky.

ShadowFyre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
But why Pokemon cloning? Isn't this runin all the fun? Don't understand people lol

In a game with such a large number of potential competitive teams, it would be idiotic to try to breed a 6IV variant of that pokemon for every combination you'd like to try. That's why you clone someone else's 6 IV pokemon to save time. If you've ever bred pokemon you'd know how ridiculously arduous a process it is, even with the new 6th Gen tricks. Plus, certain items like leftovers are only one of a kind. It would be equally stupid to runthrough the game multiple times just to grab one leftover per game. Try to think before posting. If someone were really that desperate to clone 5 level 100 pokemon just to destroy everything in single player...Well that's their own fault for sucking at an incredibly easy single player game.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
But why Pokemon cloning? Isn't this runin all the fun? Don't understand people lol
I don't use it to clone Pokemon, I use it to clone items ;)

I'm not gonna rob my friend's of their X stones, or let them rob me of my PPMax,
We clone the items to share. :D

Making them restart just to give me X stones, and me to give them Y stones, is ridiculous when there's a simple solution in front of us.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
In a game with such a large number of potential competitive teams, it would be idiotic to try to breed a 6IV variant of that pokemon for every combination you'd like to try. That's why you clone someone else's 6 IV pokemon to save time. If you've ever bred pokemon you'd know how ridiculously arduous a process it is, even with the new 6th Gen tricks. Plus, certain items like leftovers are only one of a kind. It would be equally stupid to runthrough the game multiple times just to grab one leftover per game. Try to think before posting. If someone were really that desperate to clone 5 level 100 pokemon just to destroy everything in single player...Well that's their own fault for sucking at an incredibly easy single player game.

Think before post? lol a Cheater say "Uh I want instant Finish the Game" srly.... Yeah sure it take ages to get everything up and running. But isn't that what they made Pokemon for? (To get time arround)

Otherwise you simply cheat yourself to get Ultra Mega Pokemon and you are done with the game in less then 2 days and then you guys are start cry that you have to wait for next Pokemon lol

Ofc. I don't judge anyone that Dupe, I just wounder why guys dupe. The Guy before me explained it well (Queno138 thx!) ;) Not with such hate like you.... seems you are a Hardcore Cheater.

PS: Thanks to Queno ;)

PS2: for what are the X/Y Stones are used? Same like in classic Games the Evolution Stones?

PS3: for what is the 6IV needed? Just for Beat People online? Or is there any good reason to breed such Pokemon? (Have no Clue about that)

D

Deleted User

Think before post? lol a Cheater say "Uh I want instant Finish the Game" srly.... Yeah sure it take ages to get everything up and running. But isn't that what they made Pokemon for? (To get time arround)

Otherwise you simply cheat yourself to get Ultra Mega Pokemon and you are done with the game in less then 2 days and then you guys are start cry that you have to wait for next Pokemon lol

Ofc. I don't judge anyone that Dupe, I just wounder why guys dupe. The Guy before me explained it well ;) Not with such hate like you.... seems you are a Hardcore Cheater.

PS: Thanks to Queno ;)

PS2: for what are the X/Y Stones are used? Same like in classic Games the Evolution Stones?

PS3: for what is the 6IV needed? Just for Beat People online? Or is there any good reason to breed such Pokemon? (Have no Clue about that)

the stones are for mega evolution some are x/y exclusive and i guess the 6iv for battling

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
If the pokemons have the same ID; woulldnt it be easy to patch??? just remove from the same game the pokemons with the same ID
it's not impossible for pokemon to share the same pid, or even be exactly the same as each other. it's like killing your identical twin :) kind of

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
it's not impossible for pokemon to share the same pid, or even be exactly the same as each other. it's like killing your identical twin :) kind of

Funny analogy.
In addition, some pokemon have same PID, ninjask and shedinja!
of course, they can make that an exception.
But in hard core super rare cases, it's possible to have the same ID, so they can't just anyhow delete pokemon.

the stones are for mega evolution some are x/y exclusive and i guess the 6iv for battling

I'll say to be slightly more specific,
some users use 6IVs pokemon for breeding, to create pokemon for online battling, competitive or not.
Also, some use it for in-game Battle facilities,
as towards the end the Pokemon used by AIs will have 5-6ivs 31. (Near-Perfect & Flawless)

Reactions: cearp

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So to kill the last few Trainers you need Ultra strong Pokemon?

I have no Problem with Duping at all, if this is for single Player but I bet the most use it for Online Gaming to get the biggest balls *g*

PS: Thanks again guys for explain. I am new to the Breeding System at all. Last I played was Yellow *fg*

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
So to kill the last few Trainers you need Ultra strong Pokemon?

I have no Problem with Duping at all, if this is for single Player but I bet the most use it for Online Gaming to get the biggest balls *g*

PS: Thanks again guys for explain. I am new to the Breeding System at all. Last I played was Yellow *fg*

Specifically, last few trainers of battle facilities. Elite four may have high IVs but their levels are slow and stupid AIs makes it easy to beat XD

The breeding system makes it easier to pass on IVs now.
The other things that are important includes Natures, Egg Moves and Hidden abilities XD

Additionally, using one parent as a foreign Pokemon can increase chances of finding shiny egg (Known as Masuda Method).

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah I read something about Reading Shiny Value from Trainer and then from EGG and Trade Eggs. Very hardcore if you ask me.

All the System with Breeding and PokemonVirus looks very complex. If I think back to Yellow :)

Felipe_9595

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
What if you have identical non-cloned Pokemon?

I mean, each Pokemon has its unique ID no??? It wouldnt be posible to have 2 identical Pokemon, at least their ID will not be the same.

Maybe i am wrong and you can have 2 pokemons with the same ID in a legal way lol

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hold up! This "Glitch" seems too similar.
You need 2 systems with 2 copies of the game, you need to use local wireless to trade. You trade 1 Pokemon for another, but one of them is sacrificed in the process.

This glitch works the same way it did back in RED BLUE and YELLOW!!
What the crap Gamefreak?! Have you not tested to see if this nostalgic glitch works?!

Also it is possible to have two Pokemon having the EXACT SAME ID.

You have the Pokemon Identify Number (PID).
The Trainer ID.
The Secret Trainer ID.
The real-world region ID for where it was captured. (North America, Europe, Japan, Etc).
The game version it was captured in.
The location in-game, time, and date.

You can fix the real-world region, game version, and time/date to be the same.
However, the Triner ID, and Secret ID are 2 sets of 5 digits that are randomly generated.
I don't know exactly how long the PID can be, but I know it consists of only numbers (1-9)
I will estimate that the odds of getting two Pokemon with the exact same PID, ID, and SID would be the chances of encountering a shiny pokemon, with pokerus^7(To the seventh power.) I don't even think I can calculate those odds and my scientific notation is a bit rusty.

Reactions: zero2exe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night