Not open for further replies.

ashash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys

just wanted to know do you update your 3ds to play pokemon x/y or just stay on 4.x to use gateway

btw: forget emunand

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neither. Own 2 3DS systems.

EmuNAND should count as a viable option as there are many GW3DS that are going to wait for it to be released. To either buy the game to play on the eShop, play a legitimate physical copy, or wait until the GW3DS team fixes the games.

Reactions: Vengenceonu

youra6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish I could time this perfectly ... Buy and receive my Micro SD, flashcart, SD card on the same day that 2.0 is released. Then drop another 40 dollars on Pokemon X

And now I realize that this is going to cost me a small fortune...

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
My copy of pokemon X is still sealed sitting in my house..... And it's going to stay that way until I can buy a second 3DS XL on monday..... There's no chance of me losing my 4.5 firmware now.... Things are just getting too exciting in the 3DS scene!

Well done Gateway Team! :bow:

GeneralSmiley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I will wait for Gateway to update. I purchase Pokemon Red way back in 1998 so I consider I'm even with Nintendo..

... Cause it's basically the same game hahahaha

Just kidding, I haven't played a Pokemon game since Yellow so I have no idea if its changed or not.

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll sue Nintendo!

I'ts my right to steal! And everyone who dares to disturb me, get's sued! 0$ for Ninty! My money belongs chinese overhumans!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
isnt there the hard wiring nand to sdcard solution as well, if you decide not to want 2 3ds's

yeah i know its not pretty but no point loosing gateway/homebrew possibilities for thesakes of 1 game :P
not to mention gateway already said they are working on getting pokemon working now :P

Reactions: tyons

GeneralSmiley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
isnt there the hard wiring nand to sdcard solution as well, if you decide not to want 2 3ds's

yeah i know its not pretty but no point loosing gateway/homebrew possibilities for thesakes of 1 game :P

Of course if you mess it up you're going to be buying a new 3DS anyway... Or you could try and claim a warranty repair.

'Honestly Nintendo sir, I woke up and the back was off and the pins had bent themselves like that. Can't imagine how it happened'

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Of course if you mess it up you're going to be buying a new 3DS anyway... Or you could try and claim a warranty repair.

'Honestly Nintendo sir, I woke up and the back was off and the pins had bent themselves like that. Can't imagine how it happened'

well obviously this is only an option if you know you are capable of doing it :P

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I never played a Pokemon game. When i was 16 years old, the first Pokemon games were released for the classic black-white Gameboy. Pokemon was never my thing.

I'll get my first 3DS next month, then the Zelde Between Worlds 3DS XL Bundle will be released, i already preordered it. I highly doubt it will have Firmware 4.5 :ha: . Who cares... i don't care about this shitty flashcard.

kira1000

Trophies
XP
Country
just because some people own a gateway does not mean they pirate, I for instance intend on buying any games I do download to legitimize having the file, is it fair that we miss out on some great titles because of nintendo's stupid region-locking? NO, if they did not want people to use gateway to bypass the region-lock then it should not have been implemented in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there