Hacking Pokémon X/Y on 3DSLink Flashcard

xSleepwalker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I recently bought a 3DS Link and I'd like to play Pokémon X/Y, but when I try to play the game, it crashes with no reason. Is there ANY way to play it on my 3DS Link?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
nope....the video the clones put out of it launching was just to mislead people into thinking it playable.....truth is, you can inject a save, and it will load the save, but you cannot actually ever save the game

BestR4i3DS.com

Trophies
Website
www.New3DSCard.com
XP
Country
United States
It says this on their website

"Attention: this patch still does not work for pokemon X/Y, because the save is too large."
that's right, currently 3DSLink and R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe still can't work for pokemon X/Y,
so, if you don't have pokemon X/Y , or want to use flashcart to play it,
you'd better buy Gateway 3DS or MT Card, of course the 2 cards will be a little expensive

Reactions: tjexp

xSleepwalker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, I did some researches and figured out that I still can't play Pokémon X/Y.
Anyway, I tried the patch for card2 games that i found on the 3DS Link website on Animal Crossing New Leaf, I tried the game but it won't save me any file.
So, which card2 games are compatible with 3DS Link? Is there any compatibility list or something?

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon X and Y do work on R4i and 3DSLink if you inject a save into it, and then just continue through the game without saving. If you want to experience the story, that's a reasonable way of doing it.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do people keep buying clone carts? just get a gateway for 70 bucks cheapest ive seen em.. is at http://www.dsgamerworld.com and they have good rep this far

For several reasons.

People in countries where GW's are wayy to expensive for them like to buy cheaper alternatives.
Previous customers of the R4i team over the years believe them and their lies.
People as a whole like cheaper things that are bargains (sometimes this is good, but not in this situation).
It says the word "Deluxe" on it so it must be the best out of them all right?
Did I mention it's only $40? Those Gateway bastards must be thieves charging $80 for virtually the same thing!
Lies like the pokemon XY video they posted convince people to buy.

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For several reasons.

People in countries where GW's are wayy to expensive for them like to buy cheaper alternatives.
Previous customers of the R4i team over the years believe them and their lies.
People as a whole like cheaper things that are bargains (sometimes this is good, but not in this situation).
It says the word "Deluxe" on it so it must be the best out of them all right?
Did I mention it's only $40? Those Gateway bastards must be thieves charging $80 for virtually the same thing!
Lies like the pokemon XY video they posted convince people to buy.

yeah i understand that but people making a purchase like this should actually do some research on what each card is capable of and not just go OH THIS IS WAY CHEAPER gateway does have a higher build quality although still pretty crap however its capable of doing much more than the r4 deluxe and 3ds link and the mt card people just need to do more searching and less OMG ITS CHEAPER

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i understand that but people making a purchase like this should actually do some research on what each card is capable of and not just go OH THIS IS WAY CHEAPER gateway does have a higher build quality although still pretty crap however its capable of doing much more than the r4 deluxe and 3ds link and the mt card people just need to do more searching and less OMG ITS CHEAPER

Simply by the fact that we still get about 2 people a week asking if their latest firmware consoles are compatible with 3ds flashcards, people don't do thorough research as it's too tedious or they are looking in the wrong places.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1