Pokemon X&Y Leaked! Nintendo Sends Retrieval Man

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How is this a front page-worthy post? It's a blatant copy-paste with no original input (forbidden by the staff some time back), the formatting is all over the place and the original hotlinks are still there, not to mention that half of it is pure conjuncture and the owner of the leaked copy may very well release more material because why shouldn't he? He legally purchased the game and can do whatever the hell he feels like doing with it and there's nothing Nintendo can do to stop him - the lack of fresh screenshots could be coincidental.

EDIT: Redacted as the staff now edited the post, well done! :yay:

Reactions: gamefan5

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How is this a front page-worthy post? It's a blatant copy-paste with no original input (forbidden by the staff some time back), the formatting is all over the place and the original hotlinks are still there, not to mention that half of it is pure conjuncture and the owner of the leaked copy may very well release more material because why shouldn't he? He legally purchased the game and can do whatever the hell he feels like doing with it and there's nothing Nintendo can do to stop him - the lack of fresh screenshots could be coincidental.
According to the article he chose to give it back to the store to try to make sure his friend didn't get fired. I suppose that's not directly Nintendo taking his game, yes, but it still leads to him not having it. I'll agree on the front page-worthiness though.

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
Trophies
XP
Country
If none of you noticed already this the first Pokemon game on the 3DS and the first Pokemon game that might not be fully pirated like the other Pokemon games + they want to increase sales and keep fans expecting something great , and yes I know it will be the same ol shit we always play

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
According to the article he chose to give it back to the store to try to make sure his friend didn't get fired. I suppose that's not directly Nintendo taking his game, yes, but it still leads to him not having it. I'll agree on the front page-worthiness though.

Fair enough, the entire article being pure conjuncture and perhaps the work of someone's fantasy is still an issue though. ;) If it is true then I missed that part - I merely skim-read it at which point I had the "wait, this is a copy-paste" premonition.

GalatasarayEken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol looks something like this

gsm_169_hitmanabsolution_vr_11162012_640.jpg

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I bet the information is still easily available. Can't censor the whole internet...
I already read my fill of leaks so either way I'm not disappointed. But maybe this is why there are so many leaked screenshots and yet not a single YouTube video...

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's not a matter of plot or anything, it's a matter of principle, if you can't understand that, there's a problem.
A matter of a vile principle. The very idea of street dates, delayed launches etc. is wholly repulsive to me. You have something ready to bring to the market, then bring it to the market. The game is finished, it is out in stores, people could buy it if you let them. And why? So that everyone is treated equally? Yes, nobody is being treated better than you, but if you look only at yourself, you are still, even if you were in the last area to be supplied, getting it worse than without a limitation. And choosing whether to view spoilers is your own freaking responsibility, not something the creator of the work should have to do for you.

Reactions: tbgtbg

Zeliga

One step closer.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ughh... Why does gamefreak even give free review copies. -_- thats just freaking stupid because you cant trust anyone :glare:

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
after reading the source and the source of the source, I have a hard time believing if this actually happened or just the guy spinning bs to get attention

you-don-t-say-meme.gif

The guy removed all his photos and he said he does NOT have the game anymore. most instagram users are dying for attention or else they wouldn't have joined instagram. Why would he delete all his Pokemon 3DS photos and replace them with "GOT NINTENDO'd" and said he doesn't have the game anymore. Doesn't he want to show more leaked photos to get more attention?

Reactions: NEP and omgpwn666

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they wanted to sue, they'd only be able to sue the store that broke street date, for the guy bought it legally with his money. No one made him sign a waiver that could've stopped him from leaking.

This is assuming he isn't using a review copy. If he is, THEN they can sue him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool