Pokemon X&Y and ROSA Miracle exchange impossible with SKY3DS

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by louketi, Jun 11, 2015.

1. louketi
    OP

louketi Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2015
    Belgium
    Hello everybody,

I have a question on the SKy3ds.

The Sky3ds works correctly with the games Pokemon X,Y and ROSA but since the upgrade 9.8 of the New3ds XL,impossible to do an exchange miracle on POkemon X,Y and ROSA why?

I updated the template file correctly,i used the new microsd card.
    I used the last version diskwriter.

I don't undrestand why that does not go.

Could you give some explanation me if already it is possible to make miracle exchanges with the update 9.8 and the Sky3ds.

Thank you

2. louketi
    OP

louketi Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2015
    Belgium
    Even stranger, first New 3ds does not want to make of miracle exchanges, but the second which is identically the same in 9.8 she accepts the miracle exchanges with the same microsd in the SKY3DS.

I formated the microsd of New3ds but nothing can be done.

It looks like the first console is blocked by Nintendo.

Is this possible?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

The error code 002-0102
    The use of on-line services was suspended for this console.

Banned or not?

3. foolalay

foolalay GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2015
    United States
    Are you using a private header? If not, you first console is most likely banned.

4. louketi
    OP

louketi Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2015
    Belgium
    I don't have a private header.
    I didn't know that was needed one.
    How to have a private header?

5. usernametaken

usernametaken GBAtemp Maniac

May 13, 2015
    United States
    You're at least temp banned, from what i've seen the ban lasts for 2 weeks - a month (?)

Since you have a Sky3ds, you'll need to get a Powersaves adapter to be able to rip the header from one of your retail carts. If you know anyone with a 3ds on 9.2 or lower using gateway, you could have them rip one of your retail carts headers for you w/o having to buy the adapter. Another option would be to buy a private header from someone online, although that of course comes with the risk of the person being legit or not.

Search the forum using your error code to find the have I been banned thread & information on that. https://gbatemp.net/threads/error-code-002-0102-have-i-been-banned.380654/

Also search the forum for the thread No Ban No Sky, iirc that's the thread that'll explain how to replace a sky3ds public header (bannable) with a private header. https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-no-ban-no-sky.381204/

6. louketi
    OP

louketi Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2015
    Belgium
    Thank you for your answers

I took a private header on an official pokemon game and I cross fingers so that nintendo free my console.

To be continued lol

7. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    so did it actually say this part on the error screen

if so i guess the latest update has updated the error codes to actually say people are banned now, previously it was just a generic error message....i guess they are preparing for the big ban wave now they have had their trial run