Hacking Pokemon X Y and GW 2.0

pelisoli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you guys this that they will make Pokemon X Y Rom running on 2.0 ? I read some where in the forum that they are holding the 2.0 release becuase they are working on a Pokemon fix. Any one know anything else about this rumor?

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Look onto their website ^^
"Our work is close to completion, but as our users know, we care very much about quality and we won't release our new firmware before it has been tested in depth and approved by our beta-testing team."

octopus

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia

You’re jumping to conclusions. If you mean gateway team under “them”—that’s obvious, they are testing if from the moment of it’s creation.
If you mean “beta testing team” I won’t be so sure because there was an announcement last time. And I should be on the team too if they did not forget to include me. :D

pelisoli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well they said on the faq that.

- Are you working on nand savegame support for pokemon/animal crossing? Yes, we will have pokemon and animal crossing working for the 2.0 release, we will not stop until we have this working!

So i guess either the 2.0 isn't released or if its released Pokemon will be fixed for runing. Its what i can interpretate from that statement..

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You’re jumping to conclusions. If you mean gateway team under “them”—that’s obvious, they are testing if from the moment of it’s creation.
If you mean “beta testing team” I won’t be so sure because there was an announcement last time. And I should be on the team too if they did not forget to include me. :D

Okay, then I guess we'll have to wait a long time ^^

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"Our work is close to completion, but as our users know, we care very much about quality and we won't release our new firmware before it has been tested in depth and approved by our beta-testing team."
You're not reading literally enough. That only confirms that the 2.0 firmware will at some point go through an extensive beta testing process, not that that's happening right now or even that it'll happen any time soon (although it does IMPLY this by stating that they're almost done).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol