Pokemon X/Y 2 Diancie Cards

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Shining One, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Shining One
    OP

Shining One Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2015
    United States
    Tokyo, Japan
    Let's face it. I don't have Pokemon Y anymore for reasons classified. I have a completely biased hate for all Fairy-types. And they've been collecting dust for 4 months now. (I'm not entirely sure this is the correct sub-forum to post this thread but here goes.)

Yes, you heard right. I'm giving away two North American Diancie cards that possess unused codes. I'm not entirely sure if they work anymore but by all means you may try.

Now there is a slight requirement. I would like for you to post the teams in which you would ally with Diancie to do battle with. Much so like;

Pikachu (Male)
    Level ??

Squirtle (Female)
    Level Squirt

Just for me to see the type of Trainer you are. If you aren't chosen consider yourself lucky. You're a formidable opponent and are in no need of Legendaries. In my opinion.

Now remember they are North American, so my deepest apologies to eager Europeans. I will humbly request a moderator locks my thread when the two codes have been dispatched, and will also edit this post afterwards. Also, my deepest apologies to those of you who could not make it in time. Godspeed.

2. aenoch

aenoch GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 23, 2015
    United States
    Ludington, Michigan
    wish i knew what you were talking about i just started playing pokemon games again

3. Coconut

Coconut GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 28, 2010
    Netherlands
    I'm pretty sure they don't work anymore.

4. Shining One
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2015
    United States
    Tokyo, Japan
    How can you be so sure? There is no mention of an expiration date on the card, nor any definite expiration anywhere (internet-wise).

5. zero2exe

zero2exe GBAtemp Fan

Jun 23, 2012
    Cote d'Ivoire
    They do. I gave a code I got last year to a friend about a week ago and he got his Diancie (which also happened to have awesome IVs in a few tries lol)

Shining One likes this.
  6. kkusagami

kkusagami GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2009
    Malaysia
  7. Shining One
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2015
    United States
    Tokyo, Japan
  8. DarkShinigami

DarkShinigami #1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Soul Society
    well id like to enter but i dont know where itd go in my team....

id probably ship it to oras and find a spot since thats a team in the works

9. Zaide

Zaide GBAtemp Regular

Apr 2, 2009
    United States
    Why would you create a team for a legendary? Most rule sets don't allow them anyway.

10. YamiZee

YamiZee GBAtemp Regular

Aug 18, 2013
    Finland
    I think its irrelevant whether the team is "formidable" or not. Diancie wont suddenly make your team amazing. If people want legendaries for strength they could just as well use the legendaries that come with the story lines. People who like collecting pokemon are the ones who benefit from having one. I already have one, and Im glad I do, but I'm not using it in my team. Personally I enjoy just looking at pretty boxes with pokemon in em lol