Hacking Pokemon X - Transferring Eggs from 5th gen to 6th gen

DavidoRomano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello all,

I want some perfect IV pokemon for my Pokemon X and I really dont want to spend hours and hours breeding just to get one.
So my plan is to breed pokemon on my Pokemon White ROM, edit the egg's IV's with Pokegen or Pokesav and then send the egg to online GTS from where I will download it with my actually Pokemon White game onto my 3ds.
So the pokemon will be bred all legitimately and merely get their IV's edited.

So my questions are:

Can I even send eggs via Poketransfer onto my Pokemon X? If not, I guess I will just breed them and transfer then. But I'd rather have my Pokemon X trainer as the OT.
And, does Poketransfer recognize these eggs or pokemon as legit?

Do you guys know if my diabolical plan will work out, and/or if its a good or a bad plan :P Maybe theres an easier way I dont know of yet?

Thanks all!

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm not sure you can transfer eggs, probably not.

Actually, didn't online for the DS get taken out? How are you sending stuff on the GTS of a gen 5 game?

I think your best bet is to trade locally between your rom and legit game (do you have a normal DS? if not, a friend's you could borrow?), and then use pokebank.

Besides all this, gen 6 does not recognize hacked pokemon unless they are done wrong (999 stats and wrong moves that can't be learned), you shouldn't even do all this, just transfer hacked pokemon will work out fine

DavidoRomano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh, I dont know if GTS for Gen 5 has been shut down. I need to look that up. But I think it should still work.
I have a 3DS.
So you mean I should transfer my Gen 5 ROM pokemons to my Pokemon White on my 3DS and then use pokebank? That was my plan! :)

Edit: eh, I left out the GTS part. So to transfer from my ROM straight to my DS I do need some other specific hardware right? I dont remember how to do that. Will need to look that up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.