ROM Hack Pokemon X exefs repack help needed.

Bedant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
hello guys i am new to the gen 6 randomizing and rom editing bbut still manage to decrypt edit and repack my romfs file to be used with HANS but can some one please tell me how to repack my bad i know how to repack the exefs folder to a .exefs file but where do i actually put it in the sdcard....any pointers will help...
Thanks in Advance

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HANS doesn't take an exefs, you give it a decompressed code.bin. it goes like tidlow.code, similar to the romfs file. this isn't necessary if you didn't modify the code.

Bedant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
lets see what i mean to say is that i have extracted the exefs which i decrypted from the rom then using pk3ds to extract all the files such as banner and also that .code.bin and i also finished editing it. Now what i would like to get help in is the process by which someone repacks the exefs file into something hans can take.....PS:Dont forget to correct me if anyone sees im going wrong somewhere.

Bedant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
okay so it basically means that i cant really edit exefs contents such as tm randomization and marts etc and use hans to play the rom?._.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the exefs only has the game's code, icon, banner, and logo. the other 3 (icon/banner/logo) are used by the Home Menu. therefore the only relevant file is the code.

Bedant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
ohkay so by code you mean the .code.bin right therefore all the tm mart changes item location and etc etc etc is there anyway to convert it into decompressed code please excuse me if im asking stupid obvious or easy questions

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it probably is decompressed if you were able to edit it fine, so just name it similar to romfs (tidlow.code) and put it in "hans".

Bedant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
well ill try renaming the .code.bin to 0011C500.code and then trying to run it with hans along with the randomized romfs...

Bedant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
yea it seems to work cant be sure yet only will be able to tell when comparing to the orginal location of a certain tm and whats in its place..anyways for what its worth thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters +1