Pokemon X and Y announced for 3ds

Chaossaturn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If iwata doing it, it has to be 6th gen. I wonder if that rumor is true but there has to be more then one version as it very unlikely Nintendo would just make one version (if rainbow is true then I guess galaxy).

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
I always wanted to see Dusk and Dawn, Dawn in which you get blasted back in time after the first gym and dusk to the future. Then you have to flit between the present and whichever era you bought, levelling up and defeating the bad guys. The ultimate goal in both would be getting back to the day before you left to stop the team of usual suspects ruining the past (in dawn you would start having spotted the bad guys early morning, dusk you would notice time changing as you got up late. Plus there are different antagonists).

Original 150 pokes, only with past and future formes. This is something I dreamed up when I was a total stoner about the time crystal came out

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More than a handful of token differences between the games.... What do you think this is, Zelda oracles or Demi Kids?
Demi Kids!!

"Hey, other 4th grade classmate, want to find a magical book and summon some demons?"
"Okay :)"
"(:"
":)"
/plot

Who says it's going to be a new game? :wtf:
It's all just guessing, as nothing has been said about it officially.

I bet the folks over there at Nintendo/gamefreak/wherever have fun reading all these wild ideas and rumours from the internet (all regions? no). Or maybe they get tired of it. Probably the latter.

Latiken

GBATemp's Epic Fusion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah^
At the Chotto Directo thingy:
Iwata: Hi everyone!We have decided to cancel the pokémon franchise.
*bows*

end

I wonder how people would react?

In any case I think we're on to something big tomorrow, this time it's for real.
Holy shit, all hell would break loose.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah^
At the Chotto Directo thingy:
Iwata: Hi everyone!We have decided to cancel the pokémon franchise.
*bows*

end

I wonder how people would react?

In any case I think we're on to something big tomorrow, this time it's for real.

And then Nintendo HQ would erupt in flames.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd give a slightest shit if this is a new Trading Card Game for 3DS.

For some reason though (call me a pessimist) I feel like it'd be half the game the original was. Probably a bunch of lame shit added in and I haven't played the card game since the original generation.

Although it's probably the only card game I'd give the slightest shit about in video gaming that isn't Duels of the Planeswalkers. Or Culdcept, that's decent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu