ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
1150581_506607059407603_356003347_o.jpg

Amazon Japan has informed that Both Pokemon Y & X Bundles has Sell Out in just 9 hours.

Source

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Crazy. Pokemon is big as ever. I expect a 5M+ opening worldwide. I would put 10M down, but the install base isn't as crazy as DS. We'll see. But Pokemon fans do come in large numbers, so quite a few more 3DS's can be sold.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait... Black and White didn't out sell Diamond and Pearl?

And the 3DS is about to see a decent sales bump off this game.

No, I'm pretty sure Diamond and Pearl is still the best selling Pokemon games (On the DS) with Black and White following behind closely.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, I'm pretty sure Diamond and Pearl is still the best selling Pokemon games (On the DS) with Black and White following behind closely.

Diamond and Pearl?
The games so bad they had to change like everything in Platinum?

Lol maybe coz they were the 1st DS pokemon games. Thats why they're so well selling

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully we get something like this in the USA. When it comes to limited edition 3ds the USA does not get many.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sad to see a potentially neat looking 3DS ruined by putting it on that massive canvas.

Kinda like the Fire Emblem 3DS vs the hideous EU FE 3DSXL. So ugly. So bad.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like it, but why are they both blue?

Because blue is a peaceful color. The black design almost looks like a cherry tree print; its color has just been reversed. So, instead of a white tree design on a pink background, you have a black tree design on a blue background. And a deep royal blue design at that.

(I need to convince myself to start playing Okami again)

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno about this title... unless all Japanese sales are through Amazon's Japanese branch, I think the title is misleading. It takes some specific market and exaggerates it to concern all Japan.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dammit Emigre, we don't need you rubbing your sexual preferences in our face!
Meh. I'm going back to playing Persona 3.

Personally I thought emigre had multiple personalities and was just informing us of the one he* was set to be using.

*now I have said it I have to wonder about the applicability of gender terms as it pertains to those with multiple personalities.

Would be Awesome if you could do your own Custom Edition 3DS/XL system.....just imagine all the Genital themes Portables :)

Did plastics manufacture, vinyl companies and laser engravers pop of out existence when I was not looking?

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I'm much more on the killing floor :x
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Imagine that every Pokemon game is the exact same but with slight tweaks.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I'm not much of a gaymer, more-so a creator.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm
    +1
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he... +1