Not open for further replies.

Lune

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
So what did you guys think of the trailer? I thought it was pretty great although im not too optimistic about the 3d models and such..but i like the starter Pokemon... For those who haven't seen it check below..

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Lmao...I admit the names of the new generation of Pokemon threw me for a minute. (And what the living heck is with the uber short development cycle?) Unless they developed the game at the same time as Black/White 2.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Lmao...I admit the names of the new generation of Pokemon threw me for a minute. (And what the living heck is with the uber short development cycle?) Unless they developed the game at the same time as Black/White 2.
They did say that Gen V is going to be much faster paced.

Besides, Game Freak did already get dev kits long long ago.

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
I just have to agree that the new starters look better than the last gen, hope these new pokemon bring something new to the table, but I am not really happy with the art style they chose for these new games hope the final build looks and feels better

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I like the game, i'm not so fond of the 3D graphics and the fact of Pokemon ditching the DS but HEY! At least we get another gen :). Still i did wish they made an Hoenn remake by now :unsure:

steve007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"The fox looking one is cute I well get X I love the fire type ! .. Question well this be the last one ? Nintendo makes I don't know Hum..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk