Gaming Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekken179

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep Gen 5 was short.

I hope to god they continue to support their pokedex 3d app for free and don't charge us to add this new gen in.

It's funny really I remember a year ago the whole Louvre thing virtual tour on the 3ds in nintendo video
Miyamoto himself done it.
1 year later Pokemon in Paris.

Chase-san

Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion its a risky move on their part. They have had a few test runs in older games for a full 3D environment, but it has always been top down to this day (with only a few minor exceptions).

I like how they only have distant shots of the female pc, perhaps her face isn't finished being designed or something, or perhaps they are considering changing her design entirely. Though there is nothing that says that she is indeed the female PC.

But at least the pokemon designs have improved a little bit. At least 2 of the starters look generally decent. Where as last gen... ewww.

This should also improve sales of the 3DS, so far it has only been a niche item. There was no 'big' reason to really buy it before for many people.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lord jesus did you see the starters?
Once again the fire type looks acceptable but damn im not feeling the water type and the grass type is ehh.
However, 3D Pokemon
8QmIp.gif

I think im gonna like this,

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hope the 3d battles don't take as long as pokemon stadium. I always liked the 2d sprite battles because they went so quickly. I can't imagine how long it would take to battle a magikarp trainer with 6 magikarps. uggghhh

Reactions: ShawnBurress

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I feel your pain, looks like I have to say good bye to the DS and buy me a 3DS to play this game :hateit:
It's not like they where going to support the DS forever you know...
But it is kind of fun that you can play all regions up to now with the DS.

pierslogic

Perfectionist
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
watching the video i think chespin grass/dark or grass/ghost ,fennekin fire/Psychic and froakie water/fight or water/ice
As long as we don't get another Fire/Fight starter type, I'm perfectly fine with it.
Blaziken, Inferno, Emboar were all firefighters and I've never picked a fire starter since gen 2.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
As long as we don't get another Fire/Fight starter type, I'm perfectly fine with it.
Blaziken, Inferno, Emboar were all firefighters and I've never picked a fire starter since gen 2.
Fire/Fight are two types who don't get along with each other, mostly because a psychic or flying move can fuck them up anytime.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hell good thing no rom playing as of yet......so no need to worry bout a flood saying WHERE'S THE ROMZ plus i think Gamefreak was smart for a world wide release so piracy (at least a fraction of it) will be reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1