• Chespin

Votes: 136 25.3%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 273 50.8%
  • Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me, is quite dissapointing how the surf animations is still the same, the generic blue ball under you should be the actual pokémon now, the capabilities of the console can do that, and even for the flying animations they will keep the generic blue shadow thing... :/. Beside that, the game looks pretty amazing.

That actually requires more time and money to make each individual pokemon able to learn surf have their own sprite while floating. If so, then Every pokemon for every HM would have to be the same. And if they did that then they would be forced to make the pokemon in the grass actually visible in the wild and if they did that.... so you see? Less headaches this way.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That actually requires more time and money to make each individual pokemon able to learn surf have their own sprite while floating. If so, then Every pokemon for every HM would have to be the same. And if they did that then they would be forced to make the pokemon in the grass actually visible in the wild and if they did that.... so you see? Less headaches this way.

Sprites?? lol last I checked there were full 3D models, even for the grass. My point is that they should actually just use the same 3D models of the battle scenes, and there's no need of all you mentioned above, we all know that those weren't necesary with HG/SS and those ARE sprites, only following you and showing some movement; that wont implied a need of having every pokemon on tall grass or wathever, being there as sprites.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
For me, is quite dissapointing how the surf animations is still the same, the generic blue ball under you should be the actual pokémon now, the capabilities of the console can do that, and even for the flying animations they will keep the generic blue shadow thing... :/. Beside that, the game looks pretty amazing.
It wouldn't make sense to use a model for each HM. Think about how it would look if you were surfing on a Tympole or something small in general.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
hepugegy.jpg
It wouldn't make sense to use a model for each HM. Think about how it would look if you were surfing on a Tympole or something small in general.
Like this ?

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
A lil more information

-snip-

Xerneas
(Type) Fairy
(Special Ability) Fairy Aura
Xerneas: (Signature Move) Geomancy

Yveltal
(Type) Dark/Flying
(Special Ability) Dark Aura
(Signature Move) Oblivion Wing

Ohh and there is preview of a double battle.
Mmmm, double battle. Be right back, gotta change my pants.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some huge information:
http://imgur.com/pJxf5Yx
http://i.imgur.com/UfmFYSS.png

some of them seem to be true

Neat. I've notice, though, that MewTwo's X form is missing in the picture... but we know what it looks like:

New+Mewtwo+Form+Broken+Down.+On+April+6th+2013+Nintendo_56a6fa_4524465.jpg

I kid. But all jokes aside, just look on google images. It's similar (in a way) to the "Y" form, but the tail is shorter and sticks up.

And I read "X/Y/Z" form(s)... so we're looking at a Pokemon Z?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)