• Total voters

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
its not kid boo, its super boo. kid boo only has a tiny tail on his head.
This. Have seen so many people saying Kid Buu and I just went O______o

And personally, I think it's the fact that it's 3D that he seems better. Don't really thing he'll look that cool if X & Y were to be sprite-based. But w/e. I'll just end up using my starters to bulldoze through the game anyway. Like with every other game :\

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
I think there might be character customization which was said in GameXplain's video.
That would be so cool :D
And that there would be another legendary, Z, XYZ, the elements in the 3D environments.
Pretty intelligent and smart is this guy eh?
But I'm sure someone already mentioned this :P

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Gamefreak, were you even trying when you came up with this Pokemon?

It could be a Mewtwo clone or a prototype that escaped the Cinnabar Island lab.

at least they didnt just sew together three mewtwos to create this pokemon. as they liked to to so much, back when the creativity was still awesome and totally not terrible like today

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
at least they didnt just sew together three mewtwos to create this pokemon. as they liked to to so much, back when the creativity was still awesome and totally not terrible like today

Yeah and at least it fights pretty good, like to see the base stats but that will be later on in October.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol remember buu can absorb others (not eat them) but like Piccolo,Gohan and Gotenks?) btw my interp of DBZ X Pokemon

Cell_absorbs_White_by_HanSolo14.jpg

Reactions: Jiehfeng

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, lol.
I don't get what the w you have quoted :/
:P
I forgot to delete the W of Wow.:
Wow, I'm excited that the president said they will utilize the 3ds to its maximum abilities.
Imagine how the game would be :D I wonder how will this game progress through the 3DS's maximum...
Or are they just joking? :P

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's probably going to be a Mewtwo form but I think it'd be much more interesting if it was a form of Mew. I always wondered why Mewtwo looked so different from Mew even though he was a 'clone'. This form could explain how Mewtwo gained his appearance.
mewtwo wasnt a pure clone but one genetically engineered, even so in the manga he was a clone that was fused with human DNA, explaining his human appearance

imo this is the mew clone that wasnt fused with human dna, giving birth to mew1.5 instead of mewthree

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mewtwo wasnt a pure clone but one genetically engineered, even so in the manga he was a clone that was fused with human DNA, explaining his human appearance

imo this is the mew clone that wasnt fused with human dna, giving birth to mew1.5 instead of mewthree

Maybe a rejected experiment by Team Rocket? simmilar to Gennosect to Team Plasma wonder if the red R returns?

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Someone on another forum said on the Japanese site, Sylveon's "???" type is now pink instead of grey. So people think there's gonna be a new type. I have not seen it yet though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy