• Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Though I wonder how you want to approach this? My guess would be trading through the web? Though people could possibly snipe your Pokémon before you do.
imo many 3ds owners have already 2 consoles... the original one and the xl one... atleast everyone i know that got an ambassador 3ds got an xl later on, except me the original cosmo black is to damn sexy.

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imo many 3ds owners have already 2 consoles... the original one and the xl one... atleast everyone i know that got an ambassador 3ds got an xl later on, except me the original cosmo black is to damn sexy.
I've had two normal ones.

The Black one at launch (Which was sold)

And I just bought a new one. The Fire Emblem normal one.

So yeah, it's not most. P=

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know the word "most" doesn't mean "all", right?
I'm not 11. I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk to me like I was.

Most means the majority. Or anything over 50%.

And I doubt most people bought two 3DS' just because the XL came out. Casuals would no doubt just ignore it because all it is is a "Bigger version of what I have".

Reactions: Black-Ice

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not 11. I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk to me like I was.

Most means the majority. Or anything over 50%.

And I doubt most people bought two 3DS' just because the XL came out. Casuals would no doubt just ignore it because all it is is a "Bigger version of what I have".
First, chill I never said you were 11, nor was I trying to.
Second, you didn't even specify why it's not most in your opinion which actually led nto my reply. U just did now in your post.
I also have 2 3DS, one is red and another one is black.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It comes from playing R/B/Y - you could easily pour over guides of each pokemon, until you knew all 151, and their strengths/weaknesses off by heart. you can't do that with 700 pokemon.
You have a weak memory or something? I know people who've memorized all of the base stats up to Genesect.

Reactions: gamefan5
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You learn what you need automatically by playing the games though. I have a TON of Pokemon knowledge that I certainly never actively tried to memorize.
This.

You learn the game by playing it (which is pretty much true for all games). Besides, it's not hard to subtract what type of Pokémon it is just by looking at the color scheme or derive that from how he looks. With that you already have the base information of a Pokémon you've never seen. His moveset and special ability etc is something you'll memorize through battling it a few times.

Reactions: gamefan5

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This.

You learn the game by playing it (which is pretty much true for all games). Besides, it's not hard to subtract what type of Pokémon it is just by looking at the color scheme or derive that from how he looks. With that you already have the base information of a Pokémon you've never seen. His moveset and special ability etc is something you'll memorize through battling it a few times.
You learn everything you need just by playing the games? Go catch Regigigas in D/P/Pt without ever using a guide please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended