Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm probably not going to watch any walkthroughs at all, unless I get stuck, which seems unlikely cuz this is still Pokémon we're talking about XD
But yeah, I don't want te be spoiled about the story yet (though the temptation is getting hard to resist).

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I would call Chesnaught "Big Zam". I was wrong. Tyranitar will be called "Big Zam".
Big Zam is everywhere.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So about how long does it take for the game to allow you to trade your first pokemon?
Back in the red/blue days, it worked right after bringing oak his package, but in HG, it took till after the first gym. How long is it here?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So about how long does it take for the game to allow you to trade your first pokemon?
Back in the red/blue days, it worked right after bringing oak his package, but in HG, it took till after the first gym. How long is it here?

it should be after the first gym as well.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1381426270635.jpg

Well we know what will get banned soon.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well that would be annoying annoying... Considering how the beginning of the games kept taking longer and longer these last few generations. I guess I won't go through the trouble of restarting the game for the starters now. Just wait till Ditto is an option.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well that would be annoying annoying... Considering how the beginning of the games kept taking longer and longer these last few generations. I guess I won't go through the trouble of restarting the game for the starters now. Just wait till Ditto is an option.
I heard from some others, trading's available from the start via the PSS. Not sure tho, as I don't have the game yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo