Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Curiously, I wanted to know how Amazon handles stuff like this. Does the game ship upon the release date? Does it arrive on the release date? Do you get the game early?

xshoyz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curiously, I wanted to know how Amazon handles stuff like this. Does the game ship upon the release date? Does it arrive on the release date? Do you get the game early?

In my experience: Amazon ships as late as possible while getting it to you on time. When I pay for release day delivery, they'd ship it the day before and it would arrive in one day (using shipping that would normally take longer, but is close enough that they figure it'll arrive on time).

That said, due to saturday deliver, Amazon isn't delivering any US copies until next week.

MrAnalysis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Just got confirmation GAME / GAMESTATION here in the UK have ordered around 300 copies of each game not including pre-orders. So don't worry it's not like if you did not pre-order you wont be able to pickup a copy they have crap loads.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh yeah, I got the Email saying "your order has been shipped" by amazon.de about 3 hours ago. :D Now I just want it to arrive tomorrow!

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh yeah, I got the Email saying "your order has been shipped" by amazon.de about 3 hours ago. :D Now I just want it to arrive tomorrow!

Don't be too sure just yet, my game has been shipping for 2 days, and I have the Premium formula. I think they're holding it off at the delivery service.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr