Bidoof: "Well, f*ck."

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Going to be nice seeing EV/IV no need to use ROM's and Acekard 2i now to play with the cheat on to display them. Can't wait :D who cares its no longer a secret it never really was one anyway.

Wonder if you can dupe pokemon by copying save to SD then clone the SD card contents.

Example.
3DS 1 saves Pokemon X to SD
You copy the SD card content to another SD card so you have 2 SD's with the same stuff.
You use the 3DS and Pokemon X with 1 SD to trade some Pokemon over to another game.
You then swap the SD card for the other one..
You then trade the Pokemon again to another game from the copied SD.

It might be a case of restoring Save rather than just copy content. Might have to copy content restart game and restore it then do it again to make more clones. But what is to stop this working for pokemon and items. You copy have unlimited masterballs or rare candys, pp ups etc etc.

That has been something that i've looked into, my conclusion is that they will have an anti-cheating system in place like AC:NL

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
noooooooooo... i'm an idiot, formatted my 3ds by accident thinking it was formatting the SD card. FML. bye bye all games on 3ds and friends added...

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
O.O
omg, i love nintendo :D
i thought you lose all the games you buy as they're to your system and not account. It's allowing me to redownload everything~ ^_^
not that bad i guess, but i'm going to rly miss the messages and drawings created :/

Reactions: signz

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
Here's mine. Will gonna do Pokemon Y Lets Play. And also Pokemon Wi-Fi Battle Of course. I just finished my Wind Waker HD Lets Play. I'm doing Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

http://www.youtube.com/user/xXMakiManPRXx

EDIT

Hidden Power Nerfed

View attachment 4603

Very nice, I'm looking forward to doing Pokemon X myself, but I don't think I'll do a Let's play per se, probably something along the lines of a highlight reel of my OMG moments. I'm undecided though. Might just be Gym Battles and a few HOLY CRAP moments of intense victories. And Wi-fi ofc.

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
A
Also a free sunnyday for charizard x if it faces Y
That's right. It's better for X in a face-off because it has no fear of fire with a 4x resist (even Y only has a 2x). I think both will have their places in competitive play but I'm pretty sure a straight 1v1 goes to X.

Also,
"hidden power nerfed"
Good! I didn't like pokesav generated out of nowhere type moves on pokemon that really don't have any place using them.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
O.O
omg, i love nintendo :D
i thought you lose all the games you buy as they're to your system and not account. It's allowing me to redownload everything~ ^_^
not that bad i guess, but i'm going to rly miss the messages and drawings created :/
At least not everything's lost. That said, re-add me. :)

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: fathers day is really rough for me I hope everyone else is doing ok