Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

MrAnalysis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone from the UK using a Tesco 24/7 Store? They have the games in stock and are being sent out Wednesday. Some lucky people might get Pokemon X/Y on Thursday others Friday at normal post time.

I am planning on just turning up to the local 24/7 Tesco store and asking for it as Game does not have a midnight launch. Sometimes they have like a mini event at Tesco other times its dead and you have to ask a member of staff to get the game as they are out back and not on display.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
599375_389657361136600_2011766934_n.jpg
I don't really think that's true, but what would you think if it was?

Reactions: Nxenz

ShadowFyre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So if we have a regular R4 with all our Pokemon on a Pokemon Black Rom, how would one go about transferring all those pokemon to pokemon X/Y. Or will we have to buy a new legitimate version of Black, beat it, and somehow capture enough Patrats to trade all our pokemon to the legitimate version? D:

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if we have a regular R4 with all our Pokemon on a Pokemon Black Rom, how would one go about transferring all those pokemon to pokemon X/Y. Or will we have to buy a new legitimate version of Black, beat it, and somehow capture enough Patrats to trade all our pokemon to the legitimate version? D:

Get a save dongle and just upload the save onto a retail cartridge.

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Get a legitimate version and transfer your save from your PC to your legit card via a savegame manager. That's how I transferred my HG save back when the rom was leaked about a week too early.

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of the Toys R Us early sale, I called my local TRU and I spoke to some lady who said she didn't know when they will be going on sale. I'm located in Arizona, so if someone else somewhere wants to call and ask, that'd be great to get more info.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: I'd like another 8 TB HDD yes thank you very much +2