Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
someone else has heard that Pikachu? he said "Pika!" instead of his Cry D: like the previous Trailers of Pokemon Amie

Yeah, heard it too. I'm wondering why they have to change Mewtwo's cry. I heard it in a trailer where it Mega Evolved, so I just thought it was distorted by the evolution a bit...

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's not that big a deal right? I mean when was the last time you actually caught a mewtwo?

Nah, just been wondering. :P But I can tell you that I know how a mewtwo sounds like.

Any word on if you can battle all your rivals or just the opposite of the chosen character?

I think you actually get to battle all the rivals.

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan

Uhm, guys... I don't know if someone said this already in another thread or whatnot but I'm quite sure that at minute 1:40 on the right side of the screen you can see pokemon snap.
Maybe a new pokesnap for 3ds? That would make a shitload of sense.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhm, guys... I don't know if someone said this already in another thread or whatnot but I'm quite sure that at minute 1:40 on the right side of the screen you can see pokemon snap.
Maybe a new pokesnap for 3ds? That would make a shitload of sense.

Naa, they showed it because they were referencing every pokemon game ever made in the video.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Source

That mysterious screenshot featuring Lucario against Blaziken may have a name now!

Gaming website Siliconera has uncovered two Pokemon trademarks for "Pokkén Fighters" and "Pokkén Tournament" filed by TPCi. AAPF (All About Pokemon Figure) has also uncovered the Japanese name, "Pokkén," which was filed under the video games category in the Japanese trademark database on October 10th, 2012.

The Japanese name is a combination of "Pokemon" and "ken," which means fist / boxing / fighting. Could the screenshot below be from Pokkén Fighters, and could it be an upcoming Wii U game?

Reactions: T Link7

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk