Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
what if the opponent uses Trick?
it would swap the items and De-volve the pokemon?
Good question. :unsure:

Torchick, Mega Blazekein?????

Did I miss something!?!?

Torchick is my fav Pokemon, only played Sapphire
Posted a few pages back.
corocoro8132.jpg

Reactions: RedCoreZero

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From Tsunekazu Ishihara's in a note
I'm interested in the anime, I kinda wish they would let Ash beat the PWC and then move on to a new saga with a new main character.
Also "Utilizaing the 3DS to it's maximum abilities" sounds interesting, the 3DS has so many new features; Streetpass,Spotpass,Gyroscope,Motion Sensor, IR, Pedometer, ect. So many ideas come to mind!

Ishihara is gonna be so disappointed Ash is going to Kalos SOMEBODY ANYBODY SHOOT ASH WITH A SNIPER RIFLE o.o

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL. Earthquake destroys metagross. Last time I checked, it's a ground type attack. XD
I was thinking the same. Metagross powerful, really? It's been sitting on the bottom of the OU tier. XD

MegaMetagross needs more speed. What if all the MegaPokemon have their stats changed around/upgraded. The abilities and typings are already different. The metagame is gonna be massive. You have your normal 750+(or how many 6th gen adds) Pokemon and your Mega Pokemon. 1000+ Pokemon to perpare for.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was thinking the same. Metagross powerful, really? It's been sitting on the bottom of the OU tier. XD

MegaMetagross needs more speed. What if all the MegaPokemon have their stats changed around/upgraded. The abilities and typings are already different. The metagame is gonna be massive. You have your normal 750+(or how many 6th gen adds) Pokemon and your Mega Pokemon. 1000+ Pokemon to perpare for.

IT´S OVER 9000!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't they got an entire fake Hollywood set