Gaming Pokemon.X.3DS-CONTRAST and Pokemon.Y.3DS-CONTRAST

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
<snip>

gateway is useless if still not support online feature. Some my fav pokemon is on friend safari, that why i buy pokemon X. and also is my first time buy original game XP LOL

I not sure gateway will support multi-rom on single microsd and support 6.x .

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Source?
It's almost always the games that are region locked.

I always thought that the region of a game should match that of your 3DS,but it seems to be not true,if you google,there are people who tried inserting a pokemon cartridge acquired in a different region,and it wouldn't let them play,despite the game being supposedly "region free".

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I always thought that the region of a game should match that of your 3DS,but it seems to be not true,if you google,there are people who tried inserting a pokemon cartridge acquired in a different region,and it wouldn't let them play,despite the game being supposedly "region free".
what was in the nfo was wrong, the game is not region free. the game was released in all the regions on the same day, contained all the languages, but it is not region free. that is all there is to it right? unless there is more to this then i think?

3DSGuy

No longer in scene
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
You know i used to give a rats about pirating a while back...
But lately... I just begin to think the lack of piracy on the Nintendo 3DS has actually helped us get games we wouldn't normally be getting.
Companies acknowledge the need to localize titles because of the region lock.
So really... I care less about piracy and actually support the companies as they actually care about localization a heck of a lot more now.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yes, the rom itself can be region free, but the update partition is regional and thats the region the cartridge will run in,
"Either intentionally a region lock mechanism or not, the function which checks the game card update partition returns an error when it is detected the update is for a region other than the 3DS's region"
probably easiest for a game like this, just 1 version of the rom, with the multiple different region 6.1 updates

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2: