Gaming Pokemon.X.3DS-CONTRAST and Pokemon.Y.3DS-CONTRAST

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
There has been correspondence with them, confirming that they are working on Anti Savegame Restore prior to X and Y coming out, maybe they where just waiting for roms release to guarantee it works, or maybe they are still working on implementation, if they manage this, the dummy file MH4 uses could probably be bypassed aswell, or they could just be holding back game dumping as a feature, not realising it was posted in pic, weird they didn't say a word about it, just the other 1.3c features http://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Anti_Savegame_Restore

Reactions: Thirty3Three

kira1000

Trophies
XP
Country
There has been correspondence with them, confirming that they are working on Anti Savegame Restore prior to X and Y coming out, maybe they where just waiting for roms release to guarantee it works, or maybe they are still working on implementation, if they manage this, the dummy file MH4 uses could probably be bypassed aswell, or they could just be holding back game dumping as a feature, not realising it was posted in pic, weird they didn't say a word about it, just the other 1.3c features http://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Anti_Savegame_Restore

Maybe the Anti Anti Savegame Restore is the second half of the info, along with the ROM dump, I just hope that the dump feature is not pushed back too much, I really wanna dump some of my brother's 3DS games.

Chaossaturn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it does have NAND saving also

if you loose or you SD card becomes corrupted or can no longer connect you cant load your save file

I see, so nand saving means, it saves to the SD card, can you move the SD card to another 3ds and load your save?

+ you said "also", does that mean it has both normal and NAND?

Punkonjunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I don't know why everyone assumes this game has anti-piracy, I can almost guarantee that this is simply a save protection feature to prevent people from cheating and not something designed to prevent the gateway from working. If this works how we think it does, it's a pretty simple update to gateway to fix.

Terrible anti-piracy measure if that's what they intended it for... Lol.

It's a pretty safe assumption:

tumblr_lrhpw3wOwh1r1s8ebo1_500.png

And I'm sure there are some other examples, I thought it was kind of an earmark of gamefreak's, something about EXP gain problems and a couple other things. I'm sure when we do see it "working" it still won't be.... working. It'll be lulzy though, that's for sure.

Here's hoping "ALL MY POKEMON EVOLVED TO LEVEL100 MUDKIPZ HALP"

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Actually it's not that stupid of a question considering all regions get nearly 100% the same game at the same time.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still, I quoted a line from the NFO which specified the game will be an EUR rom, not region free.
No, it said "our sources were EUR". This just means the game dump was from Europe, not necessarily that it was region locked to that region.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1