Pokemon White (USA) Freezing At End

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by bsarmini, Mar 18, 2011.

Mar 18, 2011
  1. bsarmini
    OP

Newcomer bsarmini Member

United States
    Ok well at the part where you are suppose to capture Zekrom to use it against Reshiram, my game freezes. Right after Zekrom yells the game freezes but the music can still be heard. I'm using an AceKard 2i with AKAIO 1.8.6. Anyone else get this problem? And if you got it to work share why? Thanks abunch [​IMG]

2. Westside

Member Westside Sogdiana

Uzbekistan
    I have the same setup except mine works. The problem here sounds like a flash card problem. Slower flash cards are known to cause freezing problems in games where it is memory intense. Although not 100%. You can try the game on a flash card with a higher class - which is basically the quality and speed of the card.

3. Zorua

Zorua Newbie

1) First of all, download SD Formatter and install it.

2) Now, format your SD card using it.

3) Download AKAIO 1.8.6a.

4) Now, extract everything from the archive to the root of your SD card.

5) Make sure that you're using a CLEAN, UNPATCHED rom of Pokemon Black/White, try running it again and see if it freezes again.

6) If it still doesn't work, download these loaders and extract them to the _aio/loaders directory present on the root of your SD Card.

If all these steps don't work, try a microSD of a higher class.

4. bsarmini
    OP

Newcomer bsarmini Member

United States
    At first my pokemon rom wouldnt work AT ALL. And then I followed those steps and it worked. I have a sandisc micro SD so I dont think that that's the problem

5. m33st4

Newcomer m33st4 Member

Canada
    I had this problem with my R4 Original with wood, in the japanese version and USA. So what I did was just turn off AR...It was easy for me to catch, just stock up on items and dusk balls [​IMG]