ROM Hack Pokemon White U cheats on Akaio 1.8.6a

Kenjo333

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alrighty! Thanx to the help of Zorua I was able to get a clean version of Pokemon White (U) working on my Acekard 2i running the latest Akaio software. From start to end game it ran well, however, That cheats have never worked. In the options menu when I would enable cheats the Rom wouldn't even start properly.I think this is because there was no cheat file for this version of Pokemon on my card. With cheats disabled the rom worked fine. I was told that cheats for Pokemon White (E) would work for Pokemon White (U), and was told that the games and therefore the cheat file are pretty much the same thing. Is this true ? I'm pretty sure I have cheats for Pokemon White (E) on the card as a separate cheat file or built into the Akaio cheat file but they don't seem to work. So! Does anyone know where I can find a sure shot cheat.dat file for Pokemon White (U)? Will i just need to wait for a newer version of Akaio? And if the (E) version should be working, why isn't it registering (game serial number?) and why doesn't the rom run with cheats enabled? Please help ~ Cheats make training SO much less time consuming.

Hazard7

Trophies
XP
Country
AKAIO don't normally update thier cheat database but if you vist this site http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ then you get updated cheats for your Pokemon White. You must use usercheat.dat, not cheat.dat as you just said. Make sure your cheat is activated under System Options. Once you select your cheats, you must press START or OK on the screen to use the cheat for the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."