Hacking pokemon white save gone in DStwo

Nightmare-Rex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi I got the limited edition DStwo card. for somereason the dstwo wont pickup my pokemon white save. my r4i gold dose but not the ds two. I had a simmeler problem where my r4i gold wouldent pickup the saves made by my dstwo WTF is happening? i allready tryed to rename my "pokemonwhite.sav" to pokemonwhite.nds.sav. no dice

Nightmare-Rex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
I'm guessing you need to convert the .sav files from the option that includes r4 to the option that includes supercard
no "r4" or "supercard" options. also I just backedup my entire flashcart and then I deleted the save and copyed it back to the flashcart from the backup and now the save don't work at all only new game options WTF. and yes I backed up all of my flashcart before deleting the save.
the same shit happend to my black also this only happend to black and white. other games are working it only dose this crap to a few (however unlike B&W I was able to get my progress back.).

just now I was able to get my progress back but I had to FORMAT MY ENTIRE SD and then copy the ENTIRE backup then I got it working ONLY on my r4i. it STILL WILL NOT WORK on my DSTWO and I found the convert option and it says no need to convert (AKA R4 and DSTWO use same save type) now if I delete the "pokemonwhite.sav" and copy from the backup it will break the save agin. only a full restore is fixing it WTF?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
R4 and SC DSTWO have the same save file...

I have the solution!
BACK UP YOU SHIT.
Make sure you formatted it with Panasonic formatter. Done? Good.

Put your stuff back on.
Then play White, but pick the second save slot on the DSTWO.
Load your White and play the game. save.

Name your save to match the "Slot 2" file type, may be .sa1, or whatever it says. other than .sav

play the game on the second slot, not the default.

I had the same issue with Black (J) and Professor Layton. for some reason the DSTWO has some issue not reading/randomly deleting some games "Default" saves.

Hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: