Gaming Pokemon White Question....

Gretint

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to save a new game is there anyway to get a new game to save or just to delete the old one?

Gretint

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually it seems that you have to delete and can no longer overwrite it oh well problem solved....

TheViolentOne

Trophies
XP
Country
oh well isn't it like that in all pokemon games.I mean I've never seen a pokemon game with 2 or more save slots.
blink.gif

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Gretint said:
I can't seem to save a new game is there anyway to get a new game to save or just to delete the old one?
I have heard that there is a button combination you can use to delete a save file, but as I am new to the DS scene, I do not know if you can really do that.

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sora de Eclaune said:
Gretint said:
I have heard that there is a button combination you can use to delete a save file, but as I am new to the DS scene, I do not know if you can really do that.

Yh they introduced the combination method of deleting a savefile before saving again in all the DS versions of pokemon games. It's coz on the GBA games sometimes people would start a new game and play it, then accidently save over their old savefile :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea