Not open for further replies.

JesseBoyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, so I've just reached the point where you can transfer your pokémon from HG/SS to B/W. I've got an R4DS SDHC with MY Pokémon White, and I've got another DS with my SS, booted from an M3DS REAL. On my 2nd DS, I need to boot DS Download Play, so I can transfer some Pokémon to B/W, problem is...
Whenever I put my M3DS REAL in the DS, it boots automatically. Even when I have selected 'Manual Setup' in the DS settings. Can someone help me out?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JesseBoyy said:
Hey, so I've just reached the point where you can transfer your pokémon from HG/SS to B/W. I've got an R4DS SDHC with MY Pokémon White, and I've got another DS with my SS, booted from an M3DS REAL. On my 2nd DS, I need to boot DS Download Play, so I can transfer some Pokémon to B/W, problem is...
Whenever I put my M3DS REAL in the DS, it boots automatically. Even when I have selected 'Manual Setup' in the DS settings. Can someone help me out?
You can't transfer from a flashcart. The thing sent through download play looks for a legitimate cart for D/P/Pt/HG/SS.

JesseBoyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There's gotta be a way right? I mean a friend of mine had R4i, whenever he boots his DS, it automatically boots the DS menu where he can choose from download play or his R4i

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
STOP BUMPING. You have 2 extremely bad flashkarts already PLUS someone already answered your question. You realize that the DS Download Play Method Forces you LEGIT cartridge to boot so if your gonna use a flash kart what do you think is gonna happen? The only way i can see this happening is IF and ONLY IF you somehow find a way to flash the rom to the flashkart itself (but it would most likely brick) okay so stop. Plus if your using a flashkart use pokesav and use the save box option on soul silver then the load box option for pokesav for black. Have A Nice Day.
This and This should let you transfer your pokemon.

JesseBoyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yea, cuz' you use the legit games, right? Sure...

BTW, Why do you care if I bump this thread? you don't have to read it :S Go find a hobby, I'll keep trying to get this working with other ppl's help.

For all the not annoying ppl who are willing to help: Is there maybe any way to boot Download Play from an R4/M3?

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I do. I actually went to the Nintendo World Pre-Release Party so umm... stfu

200347_1580534602338_1504875980_31289106_6851601_n.jpg

199009_1580169313206_1504875980_31288616_1673041_n.jpg

198418_1580531722266_1504875980_31289101_3442710_n.jpg

198019_1580535522361_1504875980_31289107_205843_n.jpg

185816_1580533442309_1504875980_31289104_2324728_n.jpg

183546_1580538922446_1504875980_31289111_5002898_n.jpg

God dammit ill fix those later and i do have a hobby you wouldnt be playing that game without me http://gbatemp.net/t255095-official-ap-pat...black-and-white?

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
JesseBoyy said:
Yea, cuz' you use the legit games, right? Sure...

BTW, Why do you care if I bump this thread? you don't have to read it :S Go find a hobby, I'll keep trying to get this working with other ppl's help.

For all the not annoying ppl who are willing to help: Is there maybe any way to boot Download Play from an R4/M3?

Because you didn't read the rules.
They clearly stated that bumping is NOT allowed.
Now go read before you get your warn to 100%.
And it's funny that you bumped again.
I'm sure you'd love it if people kept bumping stupid threads you wouldn't want to see on your homepage.
mad.gif

AND THEY ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION OMG.
No sir NO you cannot transfer from flashcarts.
And we're not "annoying". We're doing our job by warning you about breaking rules and by informing you that the answer is already given in this thread.
In fact, the annoying one seems no other than the OP himself.
'Nuff said.
And sorry I was a little mean, but it was kind of needed.
wink.gif

JesseBoyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OMFG!!! You are suck motherfuckers... This whole site is meant to help and discuss (about) games... You should show some more respect to that, than to y'r precious rules.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
JesseBoyy said:
BTW, Why do you care if I bump this thread? you don't have to read it :S

Because GBAtemp rules say not to bump threads? Especially every hour when it clearly still is in the first page of threads? Forum Rules

RulesAvoid bumping (reviving) old or new topics; they'll be replied to when they're replied to.

Also on a note on Download play, it could be possible to use the Download play feature to trade, though I can't say anything regarding those flashcarts you have. For example the CycloDS Evolution has worked for Download play before on titles like Mario Kart, but I don't know about the new Pokemon games since I use the original carts for them (extra features and no problems running them in any way). It all depends on what needs to be running on the cart to use the Download play. If it's the same as Mario Kart, it won't be that big of a problem if and only if it doesn't search for more info..

-Qtis

EDIT: Ninja'd

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
YOU.
CAN'T.
FUCKING.
TRANSFER.

The transfer process detects the DS cart in the slot when booting DS DL Play.

You need to actually use a retail game to transfer, you can't use a flashcart.

This is the transfer process (1=DS no.1, 2=DS no.2):
1-Boot B/W
1-Select Poketransfer (Or whatever)
1-Starts to distribute DS Download Play Signal
2-Boot to DS menu
2-Select DS Download Play
2-Select Poketranfer Tool
2-Detects DS Game Cart is a compatible Pokemon (RETAIL) game
2-Select and transfers Pokemon to B/W on 1
1-Receives Pokemon
???
Profit!

Now stop bumping your God damn thread! What are you, 11!? Or just an ex-GameFAQs member?

*snip

Whiny little shits...

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
*snip

I tried being cool with you, but it didn't work.

And I think the members of this site (like me) know more about the site than you do.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
JesseBoyy, please, calm down and listen to the stuff people are telling you.

What you're asking for, at this point, is impossible to do, impossible with the flashcarts you own. BUMPing is in fact against the rules, and will get you Warn increase if you keep doing it.

We have nice and helpful members around here, so try to understand them, and take their advice when you ask for help!

Thread closed because it ain't going nowhere, question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)