Homebrew Pokemon White issues

Acynder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever i turn on the game the screen is all white and doesn't show anything but i can hear that the sound is playing just fine but the screen is still all white can anyone help me?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
There is a major problem with your post. Suppose for instance I asked you how to solve a mathematical problem. I'm not going to tell you the contents of the problem, but I am going to tell you that I have part of it solved and I want you to start from there. As obvious as it is, you probably would not be able to answer the question without the problem that I started from.

To bring this little scenario to a conclusion, you have not said one word about what flashcart you are using, any of the things that you have done to check if the problem is indeed because of a certain part of your setup or just a normal error, thus I can only give you random speculations for random flashcarts and hope that one of them is correct.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
There is a major problem with your post. Suppose for instance I asked you how to solve a mathematical problem. I'm not going to tell you the contents of the problem, but I am going to tell you that I have part of it solved and I want you to start from there. As obvious as it is, you probably would not be able to answer the question without the problem that I started from.

To bring this little scenario to a conclusion, you have not said one word about what flashcart you are using, any of the things that you have done to check if the problem is indeed because of a certain part of your setup or just a normal error, thus I can only give you random speculations for random flashcarts and hope that one of them is correct.
Also, this has NOTHING to do with homebrew or emulation, so it's like asking the mathematical problem to a history major.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool