ROM Hack Pokemon White - Event Pokemon

jimmyemunoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I would like to know if I could use someone else's save file for Pokemon White/Black (that has legit Pokemon from the events) and transfer it to my retail Pokemon game using the r4i-sdhc save dongle? My guess is I can....so if it's possible and someone has all or most of the events already on their game would you please PM me so I can be one of the cool kids! :P No seriously if it's possible and someone could help me out that's great. PM me or link me or tell me...Thanks tempers :D

@moderator Please move this to the correct section if it's in the wrong spot please, thank you kindly. :)

Rockym

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should try projectpokemon.org. They have all the legit event pokemon from all regions as well as utilities to get them into your sav file.

jimmyemunoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to get Event Pokemon so it isn't cheating. I hope that your not saying I'm cheating because I'm asking for legit event Pokemon since I just started playing the game recently.
@ Category Do you want to trade some Pokemon so I can get some of the legit event Pokemon. I'm only 10 hours into the game so I don't have a lot of Pokemon, only 33. But anyways do you want to help me out with a trade? :)

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Jimmy

Heres my sav file (bottom) for pokemon white its got a box of max ev'd pokemon and a box of event pokemon theres a bout 15 of each, the events I've got are the newer rare ones, list below, there all legit and collected on my japanese rom and pokesav'd just to back them up so I didn't lose them, didnt edit them at all

Event pokes
DW Arceus, Halloween Banette, Winter11 Darkrai, Fukuoka Groudon, DW Lucario, Extreme Speed Pikachu, V-Create Rayquaza, Nobunaga Black Rayquaza, SPR12 Reshiram, SPR12 Zekrom

Max ev'd pokes
Dragonite, Dusknoir,Excadrill, Ferrothorn, Gengar, Metagross, Porgon-Z, Salamence, Scizor, Snorlax, Starmie, Stoutland, Umbreon

I even edited the save file so instead of the trainers name being Yusuo its now Jimmy, hope this is what you're looking for

The game itself is fully complete, but I dont have many pokes on my dex as i grabbed a few i liked and played all the way through

And heres the save file
http://www.mediafire...7xagmx2pja8rwro

Reactions: 2 people

jimmyemunoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Jimmy

Heres my sav file (bottom) for pokemon white its got a box of max ev'd pokemon and a box of event pokemon theres a bout 15 of each, the events I've got are the newer rare ones, list below, there all legit and collected on my japanese rom and pokesav'd just to back them up so I didn't lose them, didnt edit them at all

Event pokes
DW Arceus, Halloween Banette, Winter11 Darkrai, Fukuoka Groudon, DW Lucario, Extreme Speed Pikachu, V-Create Rayquaza, Nobunaga Black Rayquaza, SPR12 Reshiram, SPR12 Zekrom

Max ev'd pokes
Dragonite, Dusknoir,Excadrill, Ferrothorn, Gengar, Metagross, Porgon-Z, Salamence, Scizor, Snorlax, Starmie, Stoutland, Umbreon

I even edited the save file so instead of the trainers name being Yusuo its now Jimmy, hope this is what you're looking for

The game itself is fully complete, but I dont have many pokes on my dex as i grabbed a few i liked and played all the way through

And heres the save file
http://www.mediafire...7xagmx2pja8rwro
Muchos Gracias (Thank You) Yusuo!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.