Misc Pokemon White Can't connect to Wi-Fi D:

gixo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, Im new to this Flashcard stuff, and i tried to connect with Pokemon White on a 3ds with R4i gold 3ds flashcart.
And it seems it doesn't find my router.
I asked my bud to check their internet settings since he has a 3ds with the original game, and when he presses WFC Settings on the main screen it tells him to go to the 3DS settings to configure internet, However on mine it shows the normal DS/DSi WFC Settings screen.

DO i need to do something on my flashcart?

Also I'm using a US version of the game while im using an EU 3DS but that shouldn't matter

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, Im new to this Flashcard stuff, and i tried to connect with Pokemon White on a 3ds with R4i gold 3ds flashcart.
And it seems it doesn't find my router.
I asked my bud to check their internet settings since he has a 3ds with the original game, and when he presses WFC Settings on the main screen it tells him to go to the 3DS settings to configure internet, However on mine it shows the normal DS/DSi WFC Settings screen.

DO i need to do something on my flashcart?

Also I'm using a US version of the game while im using an EU 3DS but that shouldn't matter
Flashcarts run in DS Mode, naturally you go to the DS wifi settings and naturally your Access Point needs to be DS-Compatible, that being Open or WEP 64-bit encrypted. Anything above that will not work.

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
Just like Foxi4 said, Flash Cards run in DS Mode, which don't supports WPA or WPA2 connections at all.
If it runs in DSi Mode, you'll either get no access to the Nintendo WiFi Settings in-game, and your Battery icon should indicate 3 Dashes (-), instead of 2.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you're not finding your router there is probably a signal problem,
or your 3DS is not receiving the signal,
or there is a transmission problem with your signal.

Be sure to let the wi-fi slide turned on,
if your 3DS is turned on wi-fi and you still have problems,
check if the signal of your router is good.

After those procedures tell us what happened

GioTakashiroNicp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I've had this problem for a long time. T-T I want to keep my secured network but I'd like to play b/w2 and acww and stuff, is there ANY OTHER possibility to play online for nds games?!
Pls halp! T.T

Edit: I have WPA wifi (and so do ALL my friends' houses =___=;; all of them) and a 3DS.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've had this problem for a long time. T-T I want to keep my secured network but I'd like to play b/w2 and acww and stuff, is there ANY OTHER possibility to play online for nds games?!
Pls halp! T.T

Edit: I have WPA wifi (and so do ALL my friends' houses =___=;; all of them) and a 3DS.

For Pokémon B/W 2, you can buy the original and use WPA/WPA2 internet connection.
You also can make your PC simulate a router and use it's signal as a WEP internet,
but it will be more troublesome and I can't help you in this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We don't question people